Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't know yaar. I find her to be overacting way too much. But the things she does annoy me.
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

I don't know yaar. I find her to be overacting way too much. But the things she does annoy me.

Because of her coming in... Gopi...billu and gulgules role has reduced... It's mostly she... CC and BP
Minionite thumbnail
Exactly Asto. I'm glad that she's only temporary.
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Exactly Asto. I'm glad that she's only temporary.

Yeah... Initially even I a was tensed to hear that she is coming in FiR... I thought permanently. .. But then I was relaxed that it was a cameo
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
though i was so xcited fr bharti in FIR๐Ÿ˜ณ
 bt shez bit annoying as kamsin๐Ÿ˜•
let c hw dis track goes now
Minionite thumbnail
Today the track started off well, but it just went downhill from there.
H_Rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm what should I say ๐Ÿ˜† ...she is okay But I also agree that she is very irritating . I don't understand why she repeates her line so much
๐Ÿ˜• .
Minionite thumbnail
It's not even that Himani. I can accept that. But the problem is that ever since she's entered everyone else's screen time has been cut.
H_Rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It's not even that Himani. I can accept that. But the problem is that ever since she's entered everyone else's screen time has been cut.

Yup!! my dad is like that what the other characters  are not seen much and he love all the characters in it.I am just giving my opinion that they should put less part of Kamseen aaha and more of the case part as they have to balance both na... the case and Kamseen too. Many funny parts our missing like billu he keeps on forgetting , gopi 's english etc.๐Ÿ˜† And they should also not show much that Kamseen is perfect you put anything on her she doesn't get affected!! . They can show weakness of kamseen to as it would be fun to watch!!.