It Started With .. Sex On The Beach FF Updatd pg 6

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

?

Happiness, a term often used to express a state of emotion or a term used to express pleasure or containment.
Happiness was one thing everone was in search for, everyone including me.
Happiness was one thing no one was afraid of finding.It was the one thing that came to us which we gladly accepted.
While everyone wanted to invest into something that would make me happy in the near future my parents thought I would find it in the arms of my prince charming. Their choice- Jeh Khurana.
Sure he would make me happy.Not!

If there was one thing Jeh and I had in common with each other then it would sure be our hated for each other which we constantly reminded each other of. And here I was today standing at the altar, professing my unexisting undying love for the guy who I couldn't stand for more then two seconds.

"Do you take Jeh Khurana you be lawfully wedded husband?" the priest asked me once again snapping me out of my daydream. He seemed pretty irritated, may be because of all the times he had to repeat those lines or maybe because of my lack of attention. Everyone expected a happy bride here but hey, I was not happy here.
I turned head to face the priest and turned back to look at the faces of the anxious audience who were anxiously waiting for my reply. I looked into my dearest groom and future darling hubby's eyes, took a deep breath and answered the vow.
"No! "
"No?" the audience repeated quited shocked.
"No." I replied as lifted my gown by an inch, placed one last peck on Jeh's cheek and did the one thing I was good at-I ran.

Follow Piyali Jaiswal as she runs away from the life chosen for her in search of love and happiness on her own and yeah, to find the mysterious stranger who saves her on the day of her bachlorette party. They say we find love in the most unusual places and happiness within us will she find both in the arms of this player named Abhay Raichand who loves to make her blush And can she trust him with her heart when he is a wellknown heartbreaker?

Character Sketch
Prologue

Author: Kiara Singhania
Couple: Abhay&Piya
Genre: TeenFiction/NonTeen Fiction,Humor,Romance,Adventure.
Rating: PG 13 (I guess)

Hey, *hugs* KIARA here, (Duh!) yeah the same immature,crazzy,lazy and disappearing one So Im back with this new plot which I am in love with at the moment. Not to sound mean here but I will update this fiction depending on the response I get. Updating is one tiring job and especially when you have annoying friends,a supercool boyfriend,education,demanding cum non existent parents and a whole load of social events to attend it reallli gets on you nerves.hehe Anyways if I decide not to update here I will inform ya'll abt it and yeah feel free to talk to me. Im a real chatty person.
Edited by tiger_lily - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AraBearxo thumbnail
Hey there,
Kiara here.. Yeah! The same infamous Kiara. Yeah the lousy lazy late updating story teller.

Well here's my latest piece of writing.
And we have Jeh as the other guy(pr should I make it Kabir?)
And yeah, if I continue or not depends on the respomse I get lil.
Polly.P thumbnail
Amazing story ! Just loved it . You should definetly continue it and please do pm me. πŸ˜Š
I think the other guy should be jeh only . 
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very nyc kiaraπŸ‘ plz continue soon...plz add me to ur pm list...!
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: 45Pinky

Amazing story ! Just loved it . You should definetly continue it and please do pm me.😊

I think the other guy should be jeh only .

Sure thing !! Aww thanks will do. Jeh? U sure?

😊
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely storyline ...plzz continue & add ur pm list😊
Yum_SR thumbnail
continue soon..waiting 4 the update
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Kiara it is awesome.I wud love 2 read.plss do continue n PM me.
n yea Jeh is perfect 4 this story!
Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kii.. πŸ€—
Dhrishti here..
aah I'm so happy that you're writing a FF.. I'm sure its gonna rock..!!!
so.. is the story from Piya's POV or was it just the prologue..?
Kii.. don't forget about this one and update regularly ha.. πŸ˜†
will be waiting..
update soon..

add me to your PM list too na please.. 😊
Polly.P thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiger_lily

Sure thing !! Aww thanks will do. Jeh? U sure?

😊

Ya , I think Jeh is perfect for this story .  πŸ˜Š