19.09.12 Written Update: Agam confesses!

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry, will have to be a short one! (I haven't watched any episodes since last thursday so sorry for any mistakes!) 

Agam thinks about what Amrit said in the last episode, he then decides that for Natasha's sake, he'll have to move away from her. Natasha comes and says thanks for helping her but he rebukes by saying it wasn't a big deal. He is saying something to her but stops, Natasha tells him to carry on. He says what should he say? That he can't stop thinking about her? Agam tells her that what does she want to know, that he has fallen for her? (Cute, AgNi eyelock!) Natasha thinks that now is the time to tell the truth, that she loves him and that she is only his Nimrit, after that they'll be one. But before she tells him, Agam tells her that this will have to stop because he only loves his wife, (I thought of Nimrit here because he doesn't say Amrit's name) and that his only million is Amrit. He says something that as long as Amrit is alive...and then he'll have to stay close to Amrit. (I didn't catch this bit properly - sorry!) Natasha is upset, Agam tells her to take the bangles off. 

Mr Oberoi is making sure that the Palace is guarded. He tells the servants to make sure that Yug doesn't come in and to capture him. A servant gives him a letter with a symbol (?) on it, Mr Oberoi tells him that did Yug give it? (Showing a picture), the man nods. Mr Oberoi is concerned. 

Amrit meets a man (one of the investors who Natasha paid to not invest in Amrit International), Amrit tells him that her hotel is getting bigger and that he lost profit by not investing. Whilst leaving, she hears him laughing with a friend that Natasha gave him more money from NOT investing. She wonders why this is. Amrit tells Natasha that why did she allow Amrit to stay in the Palace in spite of her taking Natasha to jail? Natasha tells her that Amrit apologized and Natasha has a big heart. Amrit thinks that there's more to this than this. 

Amrit meets an investigator who tells her about Yug and Natasha and that they had a obsessed love for each other. Natasha was scared that Mr Oberoi would not agree to this relationship. Amrit wonders how did Natasha forget about Yug's love? And why she never talked about him? Amrit says that she'll give him money if he brings Yug's photo. 

Amrit is on the phone to Yug (she's obviously faking it to get some response out of Natasha), Natasha doesn't do anything. Natasha tells her to be quiet because she's got a headache. Amrit thinks that why didn't Natasha react to this? 

Natasha leaves to get a file from the car. Yug is following her with a torch light. He flashes it on her and she calls for security. Yug hides as a security come, he says how is she alive? (Somehow I feel he killed the real Natasha!) 

I'm not able to watch the last two minutes as my sound player went off. Someone like to fill it in? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update...
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update..

Agam confession of love to Nats/Nimrit really catchy..

Story turning out really intriguing and interesting..

precap..Amrit may be will get to know only half truth that Natasha is not real Natasha oberoi ...lets see..
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys one question is in my mind that yug had seen natasha..but yet natasha had not seen yug...cvs are confusing to us...