OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
after so much cute kisha scenes, wat do u think vl happen next? can't kd see how much kiya has changed genuinely n how happy she is? doesn't he has a heart to think whether he is doing right or wrong? she even agreed to sit on his bike n dance wid him...i really don't want to see kiya heartbroken...in many shows n movies, they show happy-happy scenes n then achanak se heartbreak due to betrayal n revenge mostly on a girl by a boy...i don't want dis to happen anyhow in tbp after watching these unexpected scenes otherwise der vl be no difference at all in tbp 4m other shows...n d smile, laugh n innocence 4m kiya's face vl be faded forever n she vl become meaner than before... Edited by angel_juhi04 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pluviophile. thumbnail
I agree but i kinda have a feeling that KD's plan will fail =)
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Even I have the same feeling, I think KD plan will fail
keshiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
seeing her concern for him, he will not execute his plan further and will fall for her
LethallyFloral thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think he'll fall for her after executing his plan.It would make him feel guilty and all and realise how genuinely concerned was Kiya for her.
This would kickstart their lovestory.This is what I feel (:
paras22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sehar-

I think he'll fall for her after executing his plan.It would make him feel guilty and all and realise how genuinely concerned was Kiya for her.
This would kickstart their lovestory.This is what I feel (:

may be or he will get confused and delay his plan.
LethallyFloral thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: paras22

may be or he will get confused and delay his plan.

Or maybe when he insults her,JJ comes and tells him the whole truth about Kunal fiasco and makes him realiz his mistake.But I feel he'll execute his plan,plus there is Piddi always hanging around him.He keeps pushing him.😳
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
v really don't want d plan to be successful as it vl be d height of wickedness hidden behind a fake person...may be juhi vl d 1st to know d plan as she may overhear him n piddi as she heard banga n vats...after all, she is d only 1 to be connected to kiya 4m d beginning n may know a little abt d reason she was mean...then juhi vl be more caring n supporting than before or may be jj... Edited by angel_juhi04 - 11 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I personally believe that he never intended to humiliate her in this party so nothing would happen here. maybe later he will. and when he realizes his mistake, it would be too late.
rocksravya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
guys i think KD was r8 in his way ..he thinks dat Kiya was also involved in Kunal's plan so he z behaving in dis way n wants 2 take revenge dats it ..i dnt think he z wrng bcoz wht he heard frm his frnd he would belive it ..so he z behaving like dis so all d KiSha fans njy der luvly moments who knws Kd might knw d  truth bfre Kiya would knw d truthdat he was trying 2 betray her...