Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grey-licious thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

The present situation is

Kriya came back to St. Louis after 1 year...Her mother is died in an accident and took back her promise...All are gang is very happy with her arrival (except rey)...first hugs settion then questions setion like why u live us..whats the reason of ur sudden departure and she explain them her situation patiently (she didnt tell them anything related to rey) then their again hug setion...after this swayam asked question...

Sw :Kriya tumne rey ka dil kyo toda...(and then she look towards him who's standing far away from them with no emotion on his face..(like now adays)...then she goes towards him and sorry and then she narrates the full story...and asked for sorry...but rey is not in mood to forgive her...he's still very angry with her...he turns to leave when kriya hold his hand...

Kr :rey plz maaf kardo maine sorry bola na...

Re :kriya leave my hand...

Kr :nhi main aapka hath nhi chodungi jab tak aap mujhe maaf nhi kardete...

Re :kriya I said leave myhand..

Kr :nhi nhi chodungi...

Re :KRIYA LEAVE MY HAND...(kriya gets scared with his raise voice and left his hand)

Sw :rey tu itna gussa kyo ho rha hai...kriya ne bataya na uski mom ne usse promise liya...aur wo tujhe kisi jhoothi hopes main nhi rakhna chahti thi...isliye usne tujhe wo sab bola...ab plz use maaf karde aur itna gussa mat ho...

Re :swayam tum jaante bhi ho main gussa kyo hoon...main gussa isliye hoon ki kriya ne mujhe apne liye itna kabil bhi nhi samjha ko mujhe apni problem btaye...main uske itne bhi layak nhi tha ki wo mujhe apni problem bata sake isliye usne apni problem batane ki wajha mera dil todna jyada sahi samjha...haina kriya...

Kr :nhi rey...main toh bas chahti thi...aap kisi jhoothi hopes par na jito ki main kabhi wapas aaungi...isliye maine wo sab kaha taaki aap mujhse nafrat kare...aur apne life main move on kare...

Re :move on...yes kriya main apni life main move on kar chukka hoon...mujhe tumahri koi zaroorat nhi hai...(and then he leaves)

tears flowing from kriya eyes...

Sw :kriya rey ne jo bhi bola gusse main bola uski baato ko dil se mat lagao...aur rey move on

Kr  :nhi kiya hai...jaanti hoon...wo abhi mujhse gussa hai rothe hue hai...par dont worry main unhe mana lungi...wo apni baatcutter se jyada der tak naraz nhi reh sakte...acha ab main chalti hoon...kuch kaam hai...

Next day

In St. Louis

Kriya enters the colg. with determination in heart...

Note :plz play bhare naina song of Ra-One in ur PC , cell or Laptop

Music....

she start her mission manao rey...and start searching rey in colg...at last she found him...he is in corridor talking with somebody...she go near him and trying to talk him casually...but he ignoreher like she's invisible...

Kyun, Na Bole Mose MohanKyun,

Hai Roothe Roothe Mohan Yun

Kaise Manaun Haye Kaise Manaun

she is still standing at the same place...and thinking how rey ignore her...

Kyun, Na Bole Mose Mohan

Kyun, Hai Roothe Roothe Mohan Yun

Kaise Manaun Haye Kaise Manaun

She enters the canteen and found rey normally (like before) talking with gang ,lauughing on jokes...she goes towards near them settle down with them...she tries to made a talk with him but he ignore her...not a single tym he look towards her...this thing pinch her...and then he leaves from there...

Unn bin Kate Na Raina

Unn bin Aave Na Ik Pal Chaina

Unn Bin Jiyun To Kaise Main Jiyun Haye

She's watching his going figure and feels that her life is going away from her...

Bahe Naina Bhare More Naina,

Jhare More Naina

Mohe Naina Sune Nahin Kehna,

Bahe More Naina

Jhare More Naina

Bahe More Naina

her tears started flowing suddenly...she wipes her tears but more tears come over her face...she want to cry but not in front of her friends...and then she run towards the rehersal hall which is near to the canteen...then she closed the door from inside...and cries and cries...

WHen You Go When You Leave

Then You Take A Little Piece Of Me With You

There's A Hole In My Soul

Coz You Take A Little Piece Of Me With You - 2

Infire exit rey is also crying he dont want to ignore he loves her...but he have to...he have to make her understand that their love is not a thing that she sacrifice it for somebody...she should think serious about their love and feel the importance of their love in their love...she dont want to ignore kriya...how he tries to ignore her...only he know...its very difficult for him to ignore her...he want to hug her kiss her endlessly...but he have to ignore her for the future of their love...(sorry mr. singhania is baar aapki ye idea aapko hi bhari padega...)

Music

and in rehersal hall kriya is dancing like a mad person...and at last endup in crying

Haan Naino Ke Dwaare,

Aane Ke Vaade Baandhe Aise Bolo Kaahe

she sitting on the floor of rehersal hall and silent tears flowing from her eyes...and she lost in her thoughts...

Chaukhat Pe Dil Ki,

Aahat Rakhi Hai

Taako Pe Hai Tohre Saaye

Unn Bin Unhe Manaaye

Unn Bin Kabhi Jo Unko Rijhaaye

Unn Bin Chale Hai Mora Yeh Jiya Haye

she hallucinating things on mirror that rey forgives her and smiles 

and they are going on their first date and she make her ready for their date...

but the reality hits her...thats she's only imagining things...

Bhae naina Bhare More Naina,

Jhare More Naina

Mohe Naina sune Nahin Kehna,

Bahe More naina

Jhare More Naina

Mohe Naina Sune Nahin Kehna,

Bahe More Naina

her tears started flowing she dont want to cry but her stupid tears is not in mood of stop coz her eyes only want to see him

Music

Is been a one month after kriya returns...and she tries regularly to talk with him...but he daily ignore her that she doesnot exits...she also noticed the closeness b/w taami and rey...taani is most the tym with him...and rey also teach her dance...she thot that rey really moved on and now there is no place for her in his life...

Haan

Komal Badi hai saansan ki dori

Roothe Se Bhi Toot Jaaye

She's sitting on the window of her room with the picture of her mom...she's missing her mom...

she rember he tym how she angry on her mom...for what she did

and now her mom is not with her...and she missing her badly...she want to cry in her mother embarace...

but her nother is not with her...now she's all alone...

Baavan Tarah Se, Jee Ko Manaaya

Khoje Arjun Tohri Raahein

after lots of trying to make heart understand that rey doesn't love

but her hearts only wants him

Unn Bin Unhe Na Paayun

Unn Bin Unhe Main Karva Lagaun

Unn Bin Unhe Na Mora Jee Lagey Haye

She's day dreaming her and rey's future...but again the reality hits her...this was only a dream...and tears started flowing from her eyes...

Bahe naina bhare more Naina,

Jhare more naina

Mohe naina Sune nahi kehna,

Bahe More Naina

Jhare More Naina

Bahe More Naina

Jhare More Naina

Bahe More Naina

Jhare More Naina

Bahe More Naina

tears started flowing from her eyes...she decided...she will not love in mumbai anymore...she will go away from rey...she starts packing...and then calls her friends...except rey...bid them bye...and goes to dehradun in night itself...

Next day 

In St. Louis

Rey enters colg. with not so happy face...he's feeling very strange from last night...and his life is gone away from him...but them he ignore the new feeling...and goes towards the rehersal...he stood near the window of the hall...for watching his battcutter...its been his daily routine...since kriya returns...but today he saw that the hall is empty...but its the tym for weaklings practine...where they were...then he goes towards the canteen...and found the whole gang with sad fae...

Rey :het guyz...tum aise kyo baithe ho...

Sw :rey kriya wapas dehradun chali gyi hai...

Rey :chali...chali gyi firse aur mujhe bataya bhi nhi...(n whisper which is merely audible...)...and his eyes in also filled up)

Vis :rey tum toh bohot kuch hoge na finally bala tali roz pareshan jo karti thi tumhe...(but he's still in shock)

Bha :oye ab kyo tujhe farak pad rha hai...ab chali gyi wo...kabhi na wapas aane k liye...

Ne :ya she daily try to manao u...and u showing kriya attitude...

Sw :rey tumne kriya ko bohot dukh diya is 1 mnth main...aur ab wo ye dukh sehan nhi kar sakti thi...isliye chali gyi

(after came back from shock he ran outside the colg...take his car...and goes towards the airport...he bought  the ticket and fly off to dehradun)

In Dehradun...

In kriya house...

Before sometym kriya reach her home...and start cleaning to make this house for living...

After some tym door bell rung...she opens the door...and hard slap lands on her face...she look towards the person who dare to slap her...but what she saw is really a shock for her...rey's standing with fury in his eyes...and again he slap her on another cheek...but  she didnt said anything...which anger him more...and then he slap her continuosly..but kriya didnt said any word from her mouth...only silent tears are flowing from down from her cheeks...not in pain...but of joy...that his love touch her after year..after 6 slaps...he stops and hug her tightly...kriya respond his hugs...now both is shedding silent tears...they didnt utter a single word...their silence is  speaking more...

After sometym...both are laid in eack other arms...and both are dreaming about their future...rey caresses her hairs...and then his touch her cheeks...and she winched in pain...then he look towards her face...and saw her face full blue and red...his finger prints is all around her face...

he then take the ointment...and softly applies on her cheeks...

Rey :I'm sorry...

Kr :plz rey aap sorry mat bolo...

Rey :bohot dard ho raha hoga na...

Kr :nhi rey yeh dard us dard se bohot kam hai jo mujhe 1 mahine mila...main sab kuch seh sakti hoon...par aapki ignorance nhi...plz aage mujhse koi galti hoon toh aap mujhe jitna chahe mariyega...par plz mujhe kabhi ignore mat karna...(he hugs her tightly)

Re :I LOVE U BAAT CUTTER

Kr :I love u too rey...

**The End**

pheww kaisa tha...acha bura...

jhootis chappal galis all are welcome...

but plz comment...

and plzx jaldi se  apne cmnt unres karo...

ok bye

t.c

love

kritz...<3

Edited by Kriti_rox - 11 years ago
-CRJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
me 2nd

uff 😒

chal leave it

awsm one kriti di

just luv it

rey ignoring kriya ðŸ˜­

n kriya manaaying rey ðŸ˜³

soo gud

now update soon

ye nahi baaki waale ðŸ˜†
Edited by abhiyakreya - 11 years ago
-CRJ- thumbnail
u posting when im studying

waah-2

parson mera exam

n den u will ask me to unres

huh...!!!!!
Grey-licious thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhiyakreya

waah-2

parson mera exam

huh...!!!!!

-CRJ- thumbnail

😕
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
jhope i can res
unres

Kitu just loved it..This was fab..the way things were protrayed i must say and Rey ne aise mara ki she felt so much..Gosh inke bich ab kabhi koi na aaye...

Edited by asmaju - 11 years ago
Grey-licious thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhiyakreya

waah-2

parson mera exam

huh...!!!!!

k dont worry
abhi main post nhi karne wali...

aur abhi post kar bhi dungi...
toh tu cmnt sunday ya sunday k baad kar sakti hai...
..-Chabhilal-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww loved this
Hope something like this happens ( except the slaps hehe)
Thnx 4 da pm
GoldenLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome...
loved it...