Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
poor maan got punched in the eye...
amazing update...
gbhat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG Geet ne toh Maan ki Ankh hi tod dali. poor him.  beautiful update.
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
totally awesome ...loved the update ...the punching scene was cute
...Roses123... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wooo loved the update...
Cnt wait till they confesss...
buhh even wothout confessing theyre jus too good x
najmaDG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
  Punchfull update๐Ÿ˜†,,Thanx
dazzlingdivz thumbnail
Part 14--

howww sari horror movie ka satyanash kar dia!! Grrr Hate You
mereko sher Geet nahi chahie wo same darne waali Geet chahie issko bhagaa yaha se...n wapis horror movie lagaao hmfff *making grumpy face* !!
Sab plan ka band bajaa dia...U know kitneee sexie sexie sapne dekhe the ๐Ÿ˜ฒ bt nahi u to...chaddo kisko bol ri hu *me katti wid u making a pity face fr my HNPJi* sob sob

heheheheheh LOLZ ROFLzz or kuch hai wo b btaa do ๐Ÿ˜› that was supaaa funny the way he asked wnted to chew him up alive for being such adorable professor...hayeee mereko aise professor kyu ni lagte sab khadus makhi chus dare devils hai...poor baby ki jaan nikal lenge kisi day sab mill k

aowww the bed scene was tooo cute mereko Maaneet OH scene yaad aa gaya the frst day when he thought her to be his dream n slept beside her ๐Ÿ˜›LoLzzz that was tooo good ๐Ÿ˜ƒ majja aaya ๐Ÿ˜ƒ waha to dono jaunglie lions the atlst yaha insaan lage ๐Ÿ˜›aowww finally both decided to sleep there only...actually that was Maan's plan...kyu hai na...LoLz

aowww aise cutely bolega to already lagega he'll b getting naughty or she'll b...but grrr hate u fr ruining my dreams again *sob sob* kuch naughty ni kia...U to pakki devil ho humare Maan ki...hate U

ayeee now I guess she needs 3D glasses Gym session should be hwt now else I'll eat U up alive pakka pakka...waise I dont have doubt in it she could puke over those yucky bhutnies, she could sleep like a pig...but khuli eyes se hwty pe drooling session rokna...not in this life 
dazzlingdivz thumbnail
Part 15--

aowww The Starting was lovely hayeee mere Maanu Jaani ko b darr lagta hai bhahahahaha he was scared of the fact that what she will do when she comes to know about THE SEXY BITCHES out there in Gym aowww my cutie adorable Gymie he is I Love Him Yaar...

Hayeee baby drooling and oogling over Him now, I told yaa how can someone resist such a cutely hwt piece aowww I so love the fact

but the next fact was...dead dangerous for him

LoLz I can imagine smoke coming out of Geet's Ears, Nose and the eyes turning red with blood

aowww how can any girl imagine that her Love Interest has so much titlian in oh-so-nothing clothes aowww lovy lovy lovy Jealousy game...ishhh Love it

LoLz protien shake ne to Iodex ka kaam kar daala ROFLing bechari ab agle baari usko new idea dhundna padega na MeRe ''Maanu'' ko bulaane k lie bhahahahaha i was rofling there

howww main to Geet n Maan ka tuning soch ri thi tune to is Jealousy game main Maan k string kisi or k sath jod die...NOT-SO-GOOD shit ab alhaa bacha Maan ko

aowww me dancing POV made it clear clear clear that cupcake is non other thn Geet...aowww that was tooo good but end was a danger sign for Maan..LoLz I use to dream Maan in this avatar, now god knows what will Maan face with her
dazzlingdivz thumbnail
Part 16--

aowww I was wondering some sweet manaofying scene n then Geet will melt cutely fir happy happy grrr U little devil U one of the most unpreictable Fav writers of mine, grrr hate U bt Love U as well *sob sob*

now cuming to update, mere saare sapne choor choor karne k baad b i was left with a sigh smile aowww the start was dhinchaak she indeed a punjaban in this LoLz i guess U got bored wid r chui mui Geet oouuchhh mele maan k cute cute face me maar daala aowww baby ko kitna dard hua hoga na?
Hushhh and then that infamous smile, how he mange to cutely crib to his *Cupcake* aowww cutie One na and thn that naughtiness Hehe he cant get his hands away from her for a second as well na *wnkies*

aowww she dint protested or felt awkward but was cutely saying sorry to him hayeee ni main marr jawan but pehle uss kamini sana ko maar daalu galat tym pe aayi na hurrr kamini kahi ki
LoLz maan ne to zhar di hehehe aage se mere maanu k peeche aayi na to main...!!

Hush!! I love him and then at the end, he actually thought so and brought it as well mmuuahh so caring na!! Hayeee sachi Lucky she...
dazzlingdivz thumbnail
bdwy u know u the most unromantic person in my life i have ever met ๐Ÿ˜ญ jaahan socho u'll give something cute n sweet na ๐Ÿ˜ก u to...grrr
i can make u count how much tyms u have ruined my maanu's fun as off now ๐Ÿคข
ammu5 thumbnail
loved geet who punched maan on his eyes out of J.