Job well done Amar Gowda :D

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I always found Amal a very endearing character and I am really glad he finally got the limelight kuch der ke liye . Hez done a great job with the speech . It mustve been so difficult to lisp like that for so many dialogues .. so hatts off to Amar Gowda for that 😳 👏

And I loved Sam and Splash ka rona sab se zyada 

Apni Sam rotay huye bhi kitni hot lagti hai  😎

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was really awesome acting on the part of Amar. Only scene which brought a smile on my face today. I was like - chalo ab sayad dosti track is back on line.

Its so sad that instead of developing tracks of Amar and rest of the eight Cv's are given screen space to pathetic non actors. In the recent episodes all those small scenes of Amar and Rinni were so sweet. When I had seen them I was thinking why the hell Cv's don't develop their story and instead of that are continuosly going on and on about stupid negative track of Shivam. I bet all will readily accept seeing substantial development in story line of Nimmi and  Rimar than that AVP and creep plotting some stupid nonsensical stuffs.
God knows when the rest 8 will get their due.

P.S - Sam and Splash were really cute while crying.
Edited by marauder - 11 years ago
angelofdeathkav thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree Amar was amazing in today's scene, he captured the right emotions and emoted them perfectly. Really hat's off to him 👏
_bellaSwan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I COMPLEATLY AGREE WITH IT HATS OFF TO AMAL .HE DID WONDERFUL JOB . IT WAS VERY DIFFICULT TO LISP LIKE DAT .👏.RINNI WAS LOOKING UBER CUTE WHEN SHE WAS CRYING Edited by bhanumathi - 11 years ago
Satluvsd3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
truly job well done by AMAR!!👏⭐️
i mean whatever i had expected so far it reached n great acting done by him at least for a while he got to be in the spotlight!
everyone supported him quite well!!

yeah i loved amar gowda's  emotional speech and i appreciate his acting skills . i hope he gets much more limelight in further episodes. 
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yes, Amal was effective in his acting today and has only gone ahead and proved how well he can deliver when given a chance...these artists hav been pathetically reduced to fringe acts in the show so far and it is welcum that an effort has been made to rectify shortcumings in that aspect...hope the others also and esp the romantic tracks for them also r brought into the proper storyline instead of TP only then it will justify itself as a story of 11 pepl brought together by their passion for dancing
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yeah I never thought that with swaron MUs all the time D3 sucks for me, but today I have to admit, Amar did a great job, and Rinni too very supportive, and her tears made is all the more touching. Amar acting too was just awesome. The Dosti song and the group hug was super sweet. Shivam bacchke raheyo, the whole gang is together. 

Thanks for the post Rafi.
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks so much for making this post 👍🏼

where do i even begin i literally had tears in my eyes! amar gowda was the star of today's episode i absolutely loved his scene and when the girls were crying and every1 hugged him it was honestly the best scene of today 

hats off to amar gowda 👏

ps agree with you sam looked so good even while crying 😆
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes i too love amar g today!!!
 rinni constant crying and amar's totali speech was awsum, big applause for amar and spalsh 👏... that scene was really very sweet...

ps: yes sam look hot while crying, i actually didnt aspect simmi crying, but when i saw drop of tear in her eyes, i actually smiled!!!