Why soham is soooo relaxed?

autumn lover thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

After watching 2dayz epi i m sure alot of u are in confusion ,why soham is so relaxed?

Its so surprising that every1 is tense (all 3),soham is not,he is enjoying everybit of his stay in nanda house.

can be alot of reasons :1).he likes anjali2).love challenges3).exploring a new world ,concept of living  in a family4).is upto really something strange 5).or something we cant even think offfffffffff.

I m so confused ,whenever a family member comes to him he is so welcoming ,then during mangalsutar thing he was not reluctant for a second,while anjali was so tense,he is the one who is more dedicated to the plan,he also has a caring attitude towards anjali.

WHAT IS THIS YAAR CAN ANY1 ANSWER ?I know after a wait of few days we'll come 2 know but ohhhhhhhhhhh right now its so confusing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fat1234 thumbnail
OK IT IS CONFIRMED THAT SOHAM FELL IN LOVE WITH ANJALI THE DAY HE SAW HER PAINTING.....remember he told Riva, if i ever fall in love with someone, she would be like when i see her.....her eyes will have many questions to ask.....she is alwys searching for something...but he also tells her that no one can be like her....coz no can like her is in this world.....

i am pretty sure the first time he saw her......he must have been amazed himself.....coz he never ever belived in love.....but now he is somehow.......:>

😃
sus143 thumbnail
haven't watch 2days video so can't comment but wud luv 2 see sohan n anjali together in future 😳
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its just soham and remember is 3 weaknesses
mrs kavya nanda thumbnail
talking abt his weaknesses..
he tld his friend Gaurav zat he appreciate beauty... so I dn't fink he wish to help all the beautiful lady in this world.. he wn't sacrifice! like eating ghee, sitting 4 pooja, living wiz family... coz he already said zat he does nt believe in family ties....
Zer mus surely b somfing else!! smfing zat is binding him wiz anjali!

neha fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
he rocks man 😃
he makes me laugh hes just enjoying it every bit of it joker it looks like kavyas back i dont noe why??? 😳 😆
sithoo thumbnail
yaa mee too was thinking the same.......usually whn they introdue som char they show the reason behind them oing it.........i mean we can make out wht the char is thinking............but in the case of soham..............can't read his mind........why is he so relaxed.........??????????????
autumn lover thumbnail
mind , mind, mind ,whats cooking in his mind...........
autumn lover thumbnail
Today after the mangalsutar thing ,every1 (3 0f them ) were tense not him ,c later he might say that now i cant leave u as we r married and then why was he saying that he'll not wear kavyaz suit cause this might remind anjali of him.what is all this?he was sarcastic ,wasnt he?
complication thumbnail
^ i couldn't figure it out, he seemed sarcastic but genuine at the same time...don't know...he reminded me of kavya so much today. and when he said anjali (the suit scene), i was like, that's kavya! i'm hoping!