Dharmayudham 17 - 21 Sep

pattuppudavai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Roja for the update...

Mani's mono acting was good. 
loved the part when he imitated Sharadha...

I think he will move to the big screen one day...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mani's acting like Sharadha was too good..He just rocks..
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mani adds  lot of humour to the show.. Like the way he imitates. Thanks for the WU roja
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Roja thanks a lot for the update
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi roja thanks for taking intrerest in this serial and for the updates...thaniyaa kalakareenga...ponga...👏
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Not sure if people are interested in this serial. Shout out folks, if nobody is keen I can stop the updates - I will continue watching this anyways -
finally a serial where there is no villi spending all her time in spiting a family or marrying some one so that she can take revenge !!!
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks Roja for taking time to update :) I just love this show :) A trendsetter in tamil serials :)   I am less active these days as my sister has come from US . Will be more active in few days :) hope more members post their comments as the show definitely one of the best :)
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Roja thanks for the wonderful update - l love this show and loved to read your updates - yeah it is really a good show and they are showing interesting cases

the latest case about the baby i read it in the paper - rats in the hospital and officeres fired doctor and the others in the hospital - then the doctors saying it's not their job to look for rats what kind of response is this - how can a doctor treat patients and put them in the room with rats on it - baby's can't even talk or run - i  was really upset when i read it so i am totally going to read your update and see how saratha going to handle it

Mani love it no tiring - he is the good medicine for all of us

Ram and his lady interest - she asked about his wife still interested mmm no good

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Waiting to see how Sharadha  handle this baby death case..  missing arjun .. may be he is busy with some film shoot..  i don't like abbas and that lady scene , can't able to watch with my dad.. wish their scenes can be cut down..
Ketu90 thumbnail
I love this show and follow your updates regularly Roja. Do continue the good work.
Arjun is awesome but I dint miss him much this week which shows i have come to like all characters. 
Mani is great and Sharadha plays her part convincingly. I like gayathri too as she seems strong mature and very sweet. 
Cant wait for both Keshav Bhai and the hospital case to get to court.
Edited by Ketu90 - 11 years ago