OS First Kiss... (Ajeh)

cuteteddy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
"I'm all ready to be in the new class!" Jeh grinned ear-to-ear and almost skipped his every step to the new class he had to attend. It was the first day of the college, and being the over excited guy he was, Jeh couldn't help but feel all hyped up. 
When he entered the class, he inhaled and yelled. "YOSH! I'm all ready to start this new session! Who wanna be my friend?" He pouted when he was ignored by everyone. 
The 18 year old instead noticed that the others were crowding a certain someone. He also noticed Pia, a curly haired beauty for whom he could die. But unfortunately, she never even realized he existed. 
He walked towards them and noticed the bored-to-death Abhay Raichand, the bas***d who stole away all the attention without even doing anything. 
"Oi, you idiotic good for nothing Raichand, if you have enough courage, then come fight me, the great Jeh Khurana!" He expected some attention, but yet again he was ignored. 
He pouted and tried to grab the attention of the bimbo queen T, who was busy in seducing the guy. Abhay had an indifferent look on his face, as if he just needed to get out of there and he was claustrophobic. That was the reason why Jeh hated this guy to the very core of his gut; he never did anything, but everyone was after him. For what? Just for looks... 
Seesh... even he had better looks than that idiot! 
He decided he had to do something now. So he walked silently, pushed a few guys around Abhay, acting like a tough dude. 
"Raichand, just because you got good grades in the school, doesn't mean you are the best." 
He only received a bored look though. 
Jeh gritted his teeth. What the hell was his problem? 

"Okay class, get ready!" The teacher shouted but no one paid any attention. She walked and tried to grab a guy by the collar, but instead ended up pushing him. 
And hell broke loose! 
The guy was unfortunately Jeh. 
All eyes widened, few gasped and others were motionless. 
"OMG! Jeh and Abhay are kissing!" One girl exclaimed. 
Both the guys had their eyes wide like saucers. They tried to register what was happening. 
Okay, so the teacher came and pushed Jeh who ended up landing on Abhay and knocking them both on floor. Unfortunately, Jeh's legs were on either side of Abhay and his hands were resting on the broad muscled chest. It wasn't the last though. Well, where Jeh was sitting was rather., uh, uncomfortable. 
Yeah, you got that right, he was sitting on Abhay. 
ANd their lips were connected. Realizing it had almost been 10 seconds their lips were connected for, they stood up as fast as possible. 
Abhay blushed and for the first time in his life, Jeh was speechless. 

The end~~~~ 

Yeah, so I'm an idiot for finding those two cute together! 😆 Here's a request- if ya find it funny, I'm glad. But please don't leave comments like , "Eww, that was disgusting!" 
I'm actually taking this pairing seriously, this post isn't intended to hurt anyone's feelings. 
Now, like good babies, review! 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
deepa.. m sure you have gone crazy 🤣 🤣 🤣
first i thought it was a piya-jeh OS (coz i didnt read the title.. aft reading the update only noticed the title😆)... but never thought it would turn out to be an Abhay-Jeh OS 🤣

what a surprise? 😲 you left back ur laziness 😲 😆

Edited by ---Priya--- - 11 years ago
.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb kiss..i like it..no 1 cn match der passion..ajeh rox...
cuteteddy thumbnail
Guys, I'm not that lazy either! Okay, maybe I am😆
And yeah, I think I support Ajeh more than Abhiya. I'm getting crazy. Side effects of staying with you Priya🤣
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg u r really wat is me out of words... its funny meri to imagine kar kar ke hansi nahi ruk rahi... abhay is blushing when jeh kiss him...
Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ROFL..
that was really good yaar.. ajeh.. true soulmates.. made for eachother..
and btw.. abhay blushed..??? omg..! :O
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Deepa di... What is this??

Rofl rofl...abhay blushed? I'd like to see that... Rofl
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
abhay blushed 🤣 🤣 🤣 awesome OS ki$$ of l ❤️ v
i cnt imagine dis...hehehehehe
cuteteddy thumbnail
Chalo chalo aise bhi mat behave karo ki tumhe Ajeh pasand nahi hai😆
Tumhari saaari tarqeebein janti hun main! 🤣
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cuteteddy

Guys, I'm not that lazy either! Okay, maybe I am😆

And yeah, I think I support Ajeh more than Abhiya. I'm getting crazy. Side effects of staying with you Priya🤣

deepa its the other way around.. 😆 i became crazy being with u 🤣