special request-please read all

teenindia_usa thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I  want to make  special request that people please see links..where it states
that a group/club is open (there is a post) so read it since many trying open same...

secondly, respect orginator and mods please allow only the person who opened part 1 to open part 2 unless they opted 4 someone else too....

Others should join and support the groups/clubs they like even if they not open it...ok...We here all are a team and should support one another..

I Angela/pari plan to open Part 2 preita Zinta ans stating it in advance anjd request members to stahy active luv u all and new to join when I open ..and mod sharid lover and viewbie lovely_angel please take note...

Peace Edited by teenindia_usa - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teenindia_usa thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/265185

ABOVE IS LINK: states clubs open already

mine is titled preity mania(preity Zinta)
mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi pari b4 creating these topics u should talk to the mods or viewbies b4 coz normally the owner of first fan club will open the second fan unless there is a situation where the owner of the first fan club wants some1 else to eopen their club... only then any other member can open a club and also next to the fan list which is a sticky we have said "pls see b4 opening a fan club" so i thnk every1 knows

if u still want anything else or anymore question pls let me know thru a pm first coz we r here to seee ur problems

**Topic closed**