KTLK Suggestions/Frustrations Thread

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

KTLK  Suggestions/Frustration Thread

Lately the forum has been flooded with repetitive threads where members have been venting out their frustrations over the treatment of the show & characters ..
Here members can vent out their frustrations & even give suggestions to CVs with regards to the Show/Actors/Characters/TRPs/Storyline/Writers and anything related ..

• Refrain 4rm Chatting & Spamming here.. this thread is only 4 criticism & so stick to that only instead of starting any personal talks or other random things .. Any such posts made found would be trashed ..

• Bashing and making Personal attacks against any Actor/Actress /Writers/CVs/Members wont be tolerated ..Healthy criticism would be appreciated ..

• Everyone has the right to voice their opinions in this forum. As long as the comment doesn't border on bashing  - i.e. insulting an actor's appearance or being harshly rude about a character without due reason - people are entitled to have opinions different than our own. Just because someone voices their dislike for some aspect of the show/character doesn't mean they can be accused of "spreading negativity".. It just means that they have a different perspective - one that makes for an interesting discussion.. So I urge everyone to keep an open mind and be accommodating of differing opinions..
  • Do Not Quote more than 3 posts ..

Any new thread made by members regarding these issues would be merged here or closed down ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercuryVenus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh! this is a nice opportunity...thank you so much....😊
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

was wondering when we would have this..
thank u DewDrop ji !
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Dew-Drop ðŸ˜Š Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanku Shabnam di as i was thinking same!
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, thanks for this wonderful thread.

My biggest grievance is towards Ashutosh's character.  Although, he is much loved by many, including myself, I feel that he has not been shown to regret his mistreatment of his wife, during both the recent Mallika tracks.  Whatever his POV's were regarding the purity of his actions, his treatment and total disregard for his wife's feelings and desires was inexcusable.  I also believe he needs to come to the realization that, no matter how pure and honest his intentions were, when seen from an outside POV, they can be regarded as being questionable.
I would really like to see him repent, truly from the bottom of his heart, where he has a heart to heart talk with Nidhi, where he apologizes for ignoring her, and at the same time instead of getting angry at her,  takes the time and with a whole lot of love and patience, explains his reasonings and POV. I'd like to see him reassure Nidhi of her position in his life.
All we have seen so far are lame one line apologies, or a 30 second scene, where he reflects, repents and apologizes, all at once.  
SSA777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Libra

Wow, thanks for this wonderful thread.

My biggest grievance is towards Ashutosh's character.  Although, he is much loved by many, including myself, I feel that he has not been shown to regret his mistreatment of his wife, during both the recent Mallika tracks.  Whatever his POV's were regarding the purity of his actions, his treatment and total disregard for his wife's feelings and desires was inexcusable.  I also believe he needs to come to the realization that, no matter how pure and honest his intentions were, when seen from an outside POV, they can be regarded as being questionable.
I would really like to see him repent, truly from the bottom of his heart, where he has a heart to heart talk with Nidhi, where he apologizes for ignoring her, and at the same time instead of getting angry at her,  takes the time and with a whole lot of love and patience, explains his reasonings and POV. I'd like to see him reassure Nidhi of her position in his life.
All we have seen so far are lame one line apologies, or a 30 second scene, where he reflects, repents and apologizes, all at once.  

Anu, very well said.  Hope the new writers give us what you have suggested.

vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would like Ashu to be shown as mature Dr as well as Husband. most of the time he is shown as mature dr , overboard friend and shaky husband. he should be shown working extra twards being an understandig husband, as Nidhi s supposed to be the youngest & needs him the most.  she is very undertanding towards Ashus  profession, freindship. ASHU should be shown to be stong, sometimes /most of the time  taking  the 1st step; over-ruling Nidhis fears.
Whenever NIDHI is wrong he should be the one  to solve theissue  & not allow the time  to settle tge issue; as is happening in this serial.

offcource this is a serial; some twists & turns are must; but finally  logical twists & logical result in a logical way should come to the fore.

I love this serial & all the characters. ktlk rocks. i like it more than DK.
swathimanjula69 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish Nidhi realise her mistake and say SORRY to Ashutosh for the damage she has done towards the events happened. She should go back to Ashu's house should be ready to become a mother+to be a strict doctor by profession. As far we have seen her leaving the hospital as and when she fights with some one. this purely shows her negative attitude towards her profession. Most of all doctors are bound to be causious about their patients. Like any other profession after reaching home she should think of family not patients which they handover duty to able hands in the hospital.
sonyjknum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I would like to see that after reunoin Ashu really pampers Nidhi with all his love ,nothing extravagant ,simple things like he used to do(making tea,feeding her,taking her for surprise long drive).Also ,I would want Nidhi to fill the vacuum in Ashu's life as he didnt have mother and hence would like Nidhi to show motherly love and caring towards him and please,dont ever let Nidhi move out of MM. Edited by sonyjknum - 11 years ago