Do you think Sur Kshetra is actually Aman Ki Asha?

-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Firstly i havent opened this topic to get bashed or to promote bashing...so please Peace out !

Anyway after watching yesterday's episode, I seriously dont think this show is doing anything good ! I truly love and respect all those people(esp judges) who are present in that show...but after yesterday's episode, there is a bit of disappointment in me. It more looked like a war rather than a hope for Aman ki Asha. 

I still remember when for the first time promos of this show aired, there was this thrill and excitement in me and I actually thought this wont be any of those Indo-Pak rivalry shows or cricket matches !  But I guess I was wrong. Yesterday those exchange of words between Atif and Asha ji then Himesh's words and then the environment on that show actually made me to wish that please God no more Pakistan-India fights !! I actually feels sick when i watch such shows or hear people talking about it !! cant WE, both the countries, live happily together like good neighbors do? Why we find reasons to fight? 

And yes about the behavior of some people on the show...is actually not at all accepted by me. I wont name them(obviously), but I find it harsh and rude . We all love music. Lets make it a reason to tighten our relation rather than making it more miserable !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  I'm highly disappointed after watching yesterday's episode. Can assume what will happen next  
shim_ca thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree with you. i am not from India or pakistan. eventhen, these exchanges of words between judges and mentors gave me a mental pressure. we are enjoying less music as we are more tensed with their discussion. this is not the way to bring two countries togther.  
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
it is all scripted... this will bring TRPs na, ppl will like 2 c how they 'fight' with words... Atif's attitude in the 2nd epi was what put me off n I decided not to watch. any show that had grown up Indian n Pak ppl competing was bound to go this way!

remember how Shahid Afridi had 1st praised Indians, then went bk to Pak n said, we pak muslims have big hearts lol

maybe that political party saw this very epi n let the channel air the show coz they showed the ppl weren't behaving well n this is what politicians from both the sides want
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
n on a different note, Alina, they changed Raghav's surname, it's now Raghav Singh as in, Raghavendra Pratap Singh ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It seems like a war show rather than a singing show๐Ÿ˜† Mentors are like always prepared to attack ...Like come-on guys everybody is a human being and the deserving one should win, no matter its an Indian or Pakistani..SIMPLE...if we are hell tensed due to this  think about the poor contestants...๐Ÿค” Edited by Niki_cool - 11 years ago
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
war of words is actually a disappointment .. and then the Bg Music the stills like serials 
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It seems like two armies are fighting on border.This Ind vs Pak card will definitely give them Trps.Lost my interest after this week episodes.Just watching for the sake of Atif .He is looking so handsome๐Ÿ˜†
I Did not like the way asha ji behaved.Lol @ the BIg heart thing IF she was trying to reply to Lala than I think she should behave maturely & not like afridi  & Cricket is different thing & Music is different.They should not bring such lame arguments in a music competition.A big heart definitely knows how to ignore such things & move on๐Ÿ˜Š.
I am really impressed with the way Abida ji & Rona ji is behaving.๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผTrying to avoid all arguments & maintaining peace.Even yesterday the way abida ji replied to asha bhosly was awesome.
Himesh is fine.I did not find anything wrong in his attitude.
The whole atmosphere is so tense. instead of creating such environment  they should have learned from other shows like choty ustaad. that was also scripted but i felt that was real aman ki asha..
Edited by -Maha- - 11 years ago
SaDDaM.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Totally Agree ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Aman ki asha tu nahi per iss show main larne (Fighting) ki asha pore ho rahe hai๐Ÿ˜†.