Nikita Anand to play Sita's mother(news4CCBM fans)

edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys in Zee tv's Ramayan, Nikita Anand aka vandana taiji of CCBM will play Sita's (neha sargam) mother...isn't it great that 2 actors of CCBM are working together again😃

Nikita Anand and Rucha Gujarathi join the Ramayan team to play pivotal characters on the show that is produced by Sagar Pictures. Nikita last essayed the role of Preeto's mother on Preeto and Rucha was last seen in SONY Entertainment Television's Saas Bina Sasural.

While Nikita will be seen as Sita's mother on the show, Rucha plays Gautam Rishimuni's wife Ahilya. Sources inform that Rucha's character Ahilya will be turned into a statue when he learns about Ahilya inviting a man into their house. Ahilya who thinks the stranger to be eh husband Gautam (due to their similar looks) will anger her husband who in turn curses her.

But Ram will break the spell by touching the statue and turning Ahiklya into human form again! Rucha's episode will be telecast on Sunday, 16th September 2012.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Nikita-Anand-and-Rucha-Gujarathi-in-Ramayan/articleshow/16349271.cms

Edited by edwardcullen19 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ya so happy to see them both again acting together in Ramayan n that too as mother-daughter😊
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow that's great news Neeti, I loved Nikita as Vandana and now with Neha again, this is truely great news.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is an excellent News,  in CCBM they shared really comfortable screen space, and now in Ramayan am sure they will  really do well, I really Like both of them very much and specially since they are from my all time favorite show CCBM