Interview with Rajan Singh...

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Fazila~. No part of my work may be reproduced or shared without my permission. Thanks!!!

Im too over whelmed...i was taken to a tennis match by lazylad8-FauZi and guess where she took me...to a charity prog by Star Plus...
We met the whole international Star Plus team...n wow..they are such nice ppl ...I met Rajan Singh...Head of International Biz of Star Network and I took his interview...And want to share with you...Our show IPK is very imp to them...they all love it and he said dont worry about the TRPS...and we cant do anything about it...just listen to what he has to say...n Yes he knows Sanaya personally...me faints-wa......He said be patient and be positive...the show is not ending in the near future...so plz dont listen to rumors...I didnt ask anything about the ME or wedding cause thats Guls department not theirs...πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enLm4dlGARM[/YOUTUBE]

This is what he said about Sanaya...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyBkZKB-sUE[/YOUTUBE]

Fazila~. No part of my work may be reproduced or shared without my permission. Thanks!!!
--------------------------------

Originally posted by: tamannausa

I wonder if you have had a chance to talk about US visit of SARUN. Lots of us are dying to see them here personally.Thanks again😊  

Yes i did ask..he said he doesnt have any problem bring them here to USA...but the time zone and the long trip doesnt allow them ...the production house wont let them go for so long...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by: boisecrazy

Dear Fuzzy..Did you happen to ask him if Star Plus is so  imp to international viewers, they why they do not let us watch startv.in..watch the shows online? Also Why thye ar blocking the show on youtube?

Yes i did, thanks for reminding me...he said its not them..they have sold their rights to the dish ppl...they block it...im also suffering cause of this...we told them so many ppl are missing the show cause of it...lets see now what they do about it...😊
---------------------------------------

Mods this is my personal video n Madussaa is my account on youtube...thanks :))

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...I deserve to read ur comments...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Glad to be of service my dear!!!!!
Pleasure was all mine!!!!!
Edited by lazylad8-FauZi - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lazylad8-FauZi

Glad to be of service my dear!!!!!

Pleasure was all mine!!!!!

thanks i still cant believe it...
priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow fazila this is too good. Thank you for the effort that you took for all of us
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Its an appreciating job Fazila.
_Dazzling_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for sharing Fuzzy!!πŸ€—
Mini2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so nice of u...i am very happy to know ipkknd is still imp to them...😊
mitrabhuyan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you ...love you...
Summer_Rain thumbnail
wow..thanks alot for sharing fuzzy...πŸ€—
VancouverBC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Fuzzy for sharing. It is great news that IPK is not going to end soon. If they are aware of discussions on IF, why is SP not meeting fans' demands??  Like more Arshi scenes (I can't get enough of them!) and less negative characters. They should have a full time staff on IF to screen the discussions and convey key messages to the producers.