Vampire Diaries from season 1 on Zee Cafe

simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Any one watching it from the beginning? I had seen a little of vampire diaries from season 1 but never developed too much interest in it but I thought I'd watch it this time since they plan on showing the first 3 seasons in a row.

Anyone else want to join in on the discussions as they show it? They just aired episode 8 today.

*spoilers for episode 8*
I was really surprised that Stefan doesn't just kill Damon when he gets the chance. He knows Damon wants to kill him. He has already led to the death of a bunch of other people including his friend Lexi. That was devious of him but I had a feeling it was a trap. Shouldn't Stefan know that by now? So that was a little stupid but I guess they need a villain so that it's not all hunky dory. Hmph.
*spoiler done*

So what are your thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_drizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
zee cafe ? what is the timings.. pls can u give the info
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It comes Mon-Fri 10pm India time.
TimenTIMEagain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well its the same for damon. Damon didnt kill stefan in season 3 when stefan became the villan also lets not forget stefan turned damon into a vamp so that he wont be alone for eternity . Thats how i see it anyhow. I liked damon killing lexi :) and in epi 1x11 damon will kill bree too