LOVING RSSI :'( BOMBATIC EPI TODAY!!!

RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

WOWWW WAT A AWSUM AND POWERPACKED AND HEARTWRENCHING EPISODE...😭🥺 🥺

heart got broke on london big ben...feel so bad for these 3...😭 love todays epi...😭
sahiba keep waitng on bigben...ranveer stucked between the goons..they beaten up him so badly they threw saihba s gifts and cake which has ranveer bought for her😭
sahiba keep waitng...when there is clock stock 12 am ranveer reached bigben and sahiba  heartbroken and disapointed hugg deeljeet and tell all the story to deeljeet and ranveer seen all this frm far...so in end  all dat got heartbroke😭 🥺

now anway 😆 waitng for starting jazz ranveer track for sure ab shoro hogi pyar ki kahaniyan...  

sajeet and jazzveer on the cards🥳

share ur views guyz😉

ps: even i watch it only for sukku and they dint show her this week but however todays epi was awsum and interesting...

Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liipsa thumbnail

oh i missed the epi today.did ranveer see sajeet hugging?and did daljeet come to know abt sahiba's luv?

and i agree on the rssi part.its the best among zee tv's other shows,but gets the lowest ratings.how and why that passes over my head.

Edited by liipsa - 11 years ago
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res...

i need to watch the epi... mere gharwaale na news dekhte rehte hai daily at 8pm😡😆
liipsa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyamvada

res...

i need to watch the epi... mere gharwaale na news dekhte rehte hai daily at 8pm😡😆

remote fight is the most annoying thing really,happens at my home too😆waiting for 11.30 pm.
RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@guyz wait let me updating my post 

updated post guyz  
Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 11 years ago
liipsa thumbnail

Originally posted by: RIDHIMA_BASKET1

@guyz wait let me updating my post 

updated post guyz  

thanks for that.😊
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: liipsa

remote fight is the most annoying thing really,happens at my home too😆waiting for 11.30 pm.

ya..😆 jus caught up the epi online... I mean 11:30.. nahi yar.. I need to sleep soon, that's y I mostly catch the epis online..

yup remote fight.. gosh its been a routine..😆
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Absolutely lovely post..👍🏼
😭
Just watched the epi.. I really felt so bad for the three, especially for Ranveer..😭

His tears were heartwrenching.. n poor Daljeet, he's shattered inside.. sahiba too!

But yeh toh hona hi tha.. I thought & then smiled brightly.. Rab ne toh inkeliye kisi aur ko banaaya hai..

Daljeet for sahiba..

n apna Jazz for Ranveer..

Just can't wait till monday to see Ranveer joining his job as Jazz's bodyguard..
can't wait for da beach scenes... where two broken hearts will begin a process of healing each other's heart! JazzVeer's lovestory is gonna be epic.. a one that'll make them smile (n make us daydream😆)
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Today's episode was just like in movies 😭 Sad to see all three of them like that.
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

Today's episode was just like in movies 😭 Sad to see all three of them like that.

ya very filmy.. especially the goons crushing the cake... sahiba hugging Daljeet..😭 felt so bad...😭 this is a reason I don't like triangle lovestories.. but in way its interesting..wonder hw Daljeet will marry her..for his maa?