Meenakshii thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

picked this from the net where someone has written a letter to the  to makers of jjkn saying:

Abt jassi jaisi koi nahin

Well, I've been living in the US for many years married to an (Irish) American who doen't speak Hindi. Knows some words and of course he is not too fond of Indian channels. But ever since Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin we have been watching it together.

It's a great show. Please don't ever end it. We discuss Jassi even hours after the show.

Well it came down to that Armaan doesn't deserve her and this Purab guy has created a sensation in the story. It almost seems like I was watching "Pretty Woman" for the first time and fell in love. They both deserve each other.

when Purab didn't get the Queen in a carrom game I started worrying to the point that it made me search for ways to get a small viewer's opinion out there; is Purab is going to be staying long in Jassi's life?

PLEASE don't let him disappear. Like I said, he is like Richard Gere from "Pretty Woman" and if this story develops more towards a love story rather then just a career theme or maybe both it will be a "classic". 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surnita thumbnail
Big deal, just someones point of view!
surnita thumbnail
Yes I am sure if Richard Gere read that and he actually saw Samir on the screen he would be most insulted!!!
sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi Surnita,Jody,

U can be a bit gentle when expressing ur views.

sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I can't epect better from Armaan fans

Meenakshii thumbnail

agree with u sanjana ! these girls only have one agenda and i guess........we all know what that agenda is !

Meenakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: JODY

MODERATORS- I don't think this is very nice. Personal attacks are not allowed right?

They are just characters !

JODY, u and surnita are making insulting remarks about the real Samir Soni and not some fictional character ! Refer back yr mails first !!

Edited by Meenakshii - 19 years ago
Morgoth thumbnail

Please stop this nonsensical Armaan fan vs. Purab fan business!

As far as I can see Jody and Surnita expressed their opinions about Samir Soni's acting skills. And guess what? I disagree with them. I think that Samir Soni does have talent or else he would NOT have his present fan following or get ANY roles. Also, if Richard Gere knew that the person was giving him a compliment, he would not mind being compared to Samir Soni.😉

Similarly, one of my friends compares Apoorva Agnihotri to Shahrukh Khan. And I feel that the two just cannot be compared.

In conclusion, Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.  

I am honestly getting tired of this continuous bickering on the forum. Or are all of you hell bent on proving that people with differences in opinion can't get along?😕

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

Meenakshii can u give me the site u got this from please. It would be really nice of you.

thanks, Princess

Edited by Princess - 19 years ago
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sanjana

I can't epect better from Armaan fans

yeah will same thing apply for purab's fans. we can't acept better from purab's fans.

Princess