New Promo- Koki's new avatar

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
 scenes showing gopi signing contract papers, then working at ramji's place then ahem joining then a car come koki steps down in a new avatar, voice over says, ramji bhai's chaal made begum gulam, to save begum, raja also becme gulam now koki gets down, from the car and says would reply you in your own language ramjibhai

Credit Devna Fb

We are going to see Koki in a new avatar😲, I was going to log out and focus but saw this on Fb.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh TFS..

This is becoming better and better.. So are we going to see Koki tomorrow in her new avatar? 😃 The entire Modi family is going to land on RBG's doorstep.. Oh my.. The man needs to pack his bags like NOW😉

**Edited**

BTW, this is becoming a family affair. .The Modi's are just awesome😆 They eat together, play together and they also act together😃
Edited by Justlikethat1 - 11 years ago
Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
just saw the new promo...gosh indeed interesting...koki new look..omg...
yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
tfs Deepika! i just saw it!!! Koki looked divine! she was wearing a white saree with pearl jewellery and her hairstyle similar to Gopi's...she stepped out of the car like a queen with a guy next to her holding out an umbrella for her...she really looked like a regal queen!!! it really gets better and better! i am sure they all had a ball shooting for this one 😃
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thx for the promo info!! 👏 Sounds very interesting & dramatic!! 

WOW!!! can it get anymore dramatic. So all the hot and not so hot Modi honchos at RGB's doorsteps to create the prefect chaos.  .
It will be one taaliyaan & seetiyaan episode. I want Koki niglofing RGB lol😆
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipsy80

tfs Deepika! i just saw it!!! Koki looked divine! she was wearing a white saree with pearl jewellery and her hairstyle similar to Gopi's...she stepped out of the car like a queen with a guy next to her holding out an umbrella for her...she really looked like a regal queen!!! it really gets better and better! i am sure they all had a ball shooting for this one 😃

That is Koki's new avatar?😲 Sounds so good.. This is getting better and better... Link or pics anyone... Please😳 RBG is gone... Yaay🥳
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 5cents

Thx for the promo info!! 👏 Sounds very interesting & dramatic!! 

WOW!!! can it get anymore dramatic. So all the hot and not so hot Modi honchos at RGB's doorsteps to create the prefect chaos.  .
It will be one taaliyaan & seetiyaan episode. I want Koki niglofing RGB lol😆

Tina, there is going to be complete..I mean complete anihilation😃🥳
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ohhh i love it deepika.. it is so awesome.. I can imagine Koki like a royal queen 😳

can it get any better - I guess NOT - puri kandhan in the act LOL .. awesome awesome awesome ...

thanks for sharing 
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Tina, there is going to be complete..I mean complete anihilation😃🥳

Yes, looking forward to the abs and complete ANNIHILATION 🥳
Lets conserve our energy & momentum to enjoy the "complete obliteration" of RGB!!! 😆
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think she'll come to purchase the achaar and make the douche sign a contract. It will be a double payback dhamaka because the papers will state that the business returns to Gopi and Dhawal. Uss dusht aatma, durachaari, nirdayi, ghamandi, paapi ko ek phooti kodi nahi milega. Jai ho achaar! Jai ho!!!!