What the???...Sep 13 , 2012

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

c3cilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't know what's wrong but the text format in here is all weird ...
can't read anything yet - fuzzy.  Will come back to put my input later.
Edited by c3cilia - 11 years ago
shagun_sarun thumbnail
fuzzy, 

don't loose hope so soon dear...let's be positive...ya, i know the episodes past week indicates that marriage will not happen but still let's try to look on brighter side!

separation will surely happen...if not before marriage than after marriage...n we have to deal with that!

i loved the episode, these cute moments will help us survive at the time of arhi separation!

nice post!😳
Edited by shagun_sarun - 11 years ago
MayaraaSobti thumbnail
WT I can't read what u posted ?!!!πŸ˜•
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Post by Punkin22

I feel your pain Fuzzy, I am not into symbolisms or bad omens but watching today I felt the electric sign going off saying, Separation Coming!!!  There were four "hints" today and only if I was blind and dumb could they be missed.

1) Arnav, if i let go of your hand...
2) Arnav loses ring
3) ink on Khushi's hand not dark
4) Khushi said Arnav you don't really love me

I have received your point CV, TROUBLE is coming to the wedding.  Alright, already, point made!!!

One other detail that hit a nerve would be Arnav's Harvard University Educated Brain that has been beaten by Shyam countless times, who is always one step ahead of Arnav. Please Gul, the Wizard of IPKKND give Arnav his brain back please!!!

Arnav and Khushi were magnificent today and their love was beautiful to watch as to how strong it is, well, I get back with you after Saturday about that...

Your post are always a favorite of mine...
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the episode, loved your post...please keep hoping...the wedding will take place...like NK said it will be not ghunghat (veil on wedding night) that Arnav will lift but Zahmat...meaning hardship. Slight separation after wedding maybe coming but we have to remember, they can hardly get thru one day without each other...Arnav will realize his mistake...he already knows dadi hates Khushi and will do anything to break hisπŸ˜‰ marriage!!!Edited by lazylad8-FauZi - 11 years ago
-Rimsha-sizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Fuzzy...awesome post!!! As always...
Agree with you totally...lots of things happening that indicates...marriage is not gonna happen so scared...I hope...CV'S won't stop this marriage...
One thing...I felt really sad and scared when he said that if I let go your hand this time I won't hold it again...awww poor Khushi..Why Why??? He said that... πŸ˜”
What can we do...just hope for the Best...Edited by sizzlingsmarty1 - 11 years ago
Arshifan4life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree wid u although the Arshi scenes made me happy and I was better then what I have seen all week I still was really sad since I can sense a seperation on the way. Before the remarriage I was up for seperation bit now taut I think abt they have come too far for a seperation to strengthen the relationship since it will bring more hatred and heart break
c3cilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awe - don't give up yet .. i still have a little hope that it'll picks up na .. just have to be patience and not to loose that in the meant time too lmao

thanks for the pm na.  lovely post <3
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fuzzy
get well soon. i think ure a migraineur. so am i so i completely understand.
i do share ur apprehensions as well and have commented in one of my posts that come this saturday arnav will have to prove that 'mere pyar ko kissi saboot ki zaroorat nahi'
fingers crossed for saturday and next week
tc