Rohit Bharadwaj to play Yudhishtir in mahabharat

anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Shaheer Sheikh being a part of Swastik Pictures' big ticket show Mahabharat (Star Plus). And now the latest we have learnt is that Rohit Bharadwaj ' who was last seen in Colors' Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha ' has been finalized to play Yudhishtir in this epic drama.

As per a reliable source the production house is still casting for other prominent characters for this mega show. As of now, Rohit will play one of the Pandavas.

Rohit who confirmed the same and said, "It is a very challenging role for me as I have to work on my vocabulary and also learn horse ridding and spear fighting."

As per the media reports Deblina Chatterjee, who was last seen in Sajda Tere Pyaar Mein, will be seen as Draupadi in the mythological drama.

The shooting for this show is to begin on 1 October 2012 and in most probability it will go on-air in January 2013.

wow...mohan-anant bhai jodi back againnn..hope we get somya as subhadra of arjun...

Edited by anamika_0 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterious17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
which article is this ? TOI..TC..OR NYOTHER ??
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs...I am just guessing after somedays we will get a article saying baba will play the role of Shakuni and bd as ghandari. 😆 Edited by navya19 - 11 years ago
anamika_0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: navya19

Tfs...I am just guessing after somedays we will get a article saying baba will play the role of Shakuni and bd as ghandari. 😆

exactlyyy my thought...baba as sakuni is perfect...but BD not as gandhari...but someother negative character...
..gracie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS😊 i want somya also in Mahabarat😔 ohh god plz do some miracle plzzz
diyah_us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg so after tmls another 6 months to wait for shaheer to come on screen.
bcos if they say jan it will always get postponed by a month or so bcos
mahabharat being an epic they have to do a lot of work & they cant keep
changing the script as in any other serial as script is the same. arjuna had many
lovers ulupi, chitrangadha, subhadra although subhadras relationship was a longer
one. so do u really want sowmya to be one of them. of course with draupadi the
equation was never the same. subhadra yes, but whatever is the case, draupadi
will be the main heroine & so if subhadra is going to be sowmya then she will become
kind of like second lead, dont u think so.
anamika_0 thumbnail
subhadra is arjun's wife...n ofcourse draupadi is the heroine of mahabharat..no doubt...but do u all wish to see somya as the wife of pandavas? or arjun/shaheer alone?

n also theres is nothing called 1st hero 2nd hero here...even shaheer is not the hero of the show..it will be sri krishna only naaa
Edited by anamika_0 - 11 years ago
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TFS.. So Mohan and Anant back again, but miss Navya here...
n yes we have to give a thought of demanding to cast Somya  as subadra as she will be a second heroine...
Oh god cant see this Debilina as draupadi as she has got no charm at all to play the role in ny manner..no match in terms of beauty n acting and no good personality either...
no offence...
Edited by rashvin - 11 years ago
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anamika_0

subhadra is arjun's wife...n ofcourse draupadi is the heroine of mahabharat..no doubt...but do u all wish to see somya as the wife of pandavas? or arjun/shaheer alone?

n also theres is nothing called 1st hero 2nd hero here...even shaheer is not the hero of the show..it will be sri krishna only naaa

i have no clue about these epics n itz track or characters but still m not convinced with the whole show Mahabarath specially coz Shaheer doing it...
diyah_us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya of course anamika i agree with u there is not one hero in mahabharat
there r so many prominent characters but it all depends on how much
importance they will give to the ladies in arjun's wife. if the serial was on arjun
himself then yes each lover would get good screen space. anyways lets wait
& watch