12th Sep WU - The mystery of Sanchi's missing book

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
SANCHI'S BEDROOM
Sanchi wakes up screaming - she'd had a bout of nightmares pertaining to Rubina. While she stares into oblivion aghast, Indu's comforting hand on her shoulder was all she needed. Leaping over to his strong shoulders, she breaks down thoroughly. Her head buried in his neck, she wails about how she wasn't able to forget anything.
Indu Singh is at a loss of words - his eyes reflecting the pain he was going through. Letting her vent out, he then tries comforting her 'I can understand what you must be going through...don't worry' he gently pats her arms as he replies softly 'I'm there with you'   

Sanchi tearfully confesses that she was terrified about the repercussions of her actions and the effect it'd have on her parents once they'd learn about everything. Especially what with nothing favourable happening to their family ever since their move from Barabanki. 
'We've wronged everyone - ma, papa, Rubina, even Sadananad' she admits amidst her sobs 'Rubina died because of my fault'

Indu tries convincing her that she was wrong in her thoughts and that she was not at fault here. He even asks her to try and forget the past. 
However, Sanchi refutes his advice 'It might be easy for you to forget the past...but not for me... you've witnessed bloodshed and murder in the past..not I!'

Finally, the only thing that manages to calm her down is when Indu reminds her of a practical fact - that the only way to get Rubina her justice would be by finding out about her killer.
Once she'd managed to turn silent, the moved young man wipes the tears off her cheeks 'Now please don't cry...I am with you, right?'

NEXT MORNING
Next morning a contemplative Sanchi is watching her reflection in the mirror when Indu walks in with a hot cup of tea for her. He smiles at her warmly and she manages to let out a slight smile in return. He then asks her to remain as normal as possible and to not worry about anything. He even assures her he'd take care of the briefcase of money himself.

A few seconds later, Sanchi enquires if he'd had his tea and he replies with slight hesitance that he hadn't 'I'll have it later...downstairs...' he affirms 
Placing her cup of tea on the table, she responds calmly 'Fine then... I'll also join you downstairs and we'll have our tea together' 
Indu cannot help but feel pleased at her reply.

Soon after, Sanchi picks her jhola to ready herself for university when she realizes that a book of hers was missing. Watching her search for it, Indu chimes in - asking her to recollect where she could have left it behind last.
Out of the blue; Sanchi abruptly recalls a dire truth - that her book was probably left behind in the lodge. Indu is shocked. The book could now become circumstancial evidence that would eventually lead to them!

He quickly shuts the doors of their room and the pair start discussing possibilities - Rubina had probably left the book out while taking the tape from her jhola. 
However, a moment later - Indu also remembers that they'd emptied the lodge of all belongings and that her book must have been placed in Mehek's vehicle. 

Following this, Sanchi makes a quick call to Mehek asking her to search her dad's car and to then call back and confirm if the economics book was there. 
While Sanchi awaits Mehek's response restlessly, Indu comforts her and suggests that they could go and have a look for themselves too.

Just as the tensed pair rush downstairs, they're greeted by a packed dining table with members inviting them to have breakfast. Indu brings on an enthusiastic smile and replies (in his typical butler English) that Goswami University was celebrating its cultural festival that day and Sanchi's presence was imminent as she was the president! (Indu's English managed to bring a smile even to Tarachand's face! LOL) 

A hospitable Veena attempts to force them to have something to eat, but they escape saying they had little time left.

When outside, Sanchi mumbles sadly 'How many more lies do we have to utter to cover up for one lie' 
Counselling her not to delve on such issues for then, Indu prods her to swiftly take a seat on his bike. The duo then speed off!

Watching the fleeing pair from the terrace, Sadanand finds Indu's and Sanchi's behaviour very suspicious - just as how Radha finds Sadanad's own behaviour equally suspicious too!

UNIVERSITY
Mehek informs Sanchi that they'd searched the entire vehicle and that the book was nowhere to be found. 
Indu is worried that someone else might get hold of the book - especially since he was certain someone was keeping a watch on them. Asking them to appear calm and collected, he suggests that they all make a dash for the lodge in an attempt to retrieve the book.

LODGE
The group enquire with the lodge owner if he'd come across any book.
'They need the book urgently since their exams are up very soon' Indu adds anxiously 
The owner does recollect seeing a book, but doesn't remember where he'd seen it last. The forgetful man eventually takes the vexed group on a silly search-mission through his cupboards, trying to find the lost object. 
A short while later, he brings out a news paper and hands it to them. Miffed, Indu shows him by actions that they were searching for a BOOK and not a NEWSPAPER.
Replacing it, he then emerges with a spray. Needless to say, the group are pissed off now!
'Are you a man or an imbecile?' Indu questions him irately 'Do you remember your responsibilities?'

Hearing the word 'responsibility' the owner randomly realizes that the IRRESPONSIBLE group had not paid him any rent for their use of the lodge yet! Once he takes them to task for it, Indu quickly removes his wallet and thumps some money in his hand. 
Elated, the man starts counting his money and walking away when Indu whisks the petite owner by his waist and holds him tightly in his clap - while whispering into his ears musically 'Mishraji, where is the book?'

His brain now forced to work overtime - the owner suddenly remembers the whereabouts of a book he'd come across. Leading the desperate gang towards another cupboard, he emerges with a blue book. However, Indu's brief respite was not meant to last long. The book was not what Sanchi was on about as the one she was missing was an Economics book issued by the Goswami library. 

With little option left, Indu then requests the man to give them a call if he ever came across the said book in the future. However, the forgetful man replies that he cannot assure them of an affirmative answer - seeing how he had such a bad memory!
While Indu's patience starts running its last leg, Sanchi takes hold of the situation and deftly whisks Indu and the rest of the group away from the scene. 

UNIVERSITY - JANARDHAN'S ROOM
Shukla requests Janardhan for his job back, stating that he was genuinely remorseful for his sins. However, Janardhan yells back at him that he had no place for him in the university. Reminding him of all the crimes he'd committed in the campus, Janardhan orders him to get out. Shukla is furious - he blames the cause of his plight on Indu and Sanchi and vows revenge!

INDU'S DEN
The group are busy discussing back and forth about the murder when a flustered Abhimanyu asks Indu if he'd kept the briefcase safely or not. Indu suddenly realizes that he'd forgotten all about the briefcase - what with the confusion they'd been facing about the 'missing book' since that morning 

Precap
Veena is arranging Sanchi's clothes in her cupboard when she comes across the brown briefcase in it. She is puzzled. Unbeknown to the mother, Sadanand is peeping from the corridor and watching her. 
Edited by lashy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. Rjn fans plz click the like button and appricates her hardwork & and her precious timeEdited by AmitGhangas - 11 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
Thanks fpr update lash...whole insha scene was good...sanchi replying on Indu's shoulder too...morning scene where Indu is concerned for her...Overlal episode was good...Best part is Sanchi is not back tracing their relationship is evolving...
why do I feel...its not shukla...its probaly prabal...who is planning this
ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lashy
Thank you for the update,even though you had guests at home. Good episode.
I also feel this time it is not shukla. 
Faayey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update Shraddha!!
The Insa scene was heartwarming seeing Indu take such good care of Saanchi and wiping her tears away 
Faayey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuls11

Thanks fpr update lash...whole insha scene was good...sanchi replying on Indu's shoulder too...morning scene where Indu is concerned for her...Overlal episode was good...Best part is Sanchi is not back tracing their relationship is evolving...

why do I feel...its not shukla...its probaly prabal...who is planning this

good point kuls but isnt it a sudden coincidence that straight after Rubina was murdered Shukla decided to come back to the university...what if he has Saanchi's book? but then again it could be someone else aswell
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the chauchak update Twinnie...I sure missed you🤗
Rashmi04 thumbnail
First scene of the episode was very emotional and logical for me.
I m wondering What explaination sanchi will give to her parents in Rubina case. Certainly it will not be easy to face them.

I liked the way sanchi asked indu whether he had his tea or not . Now, one can feel that humble and soft spoken sanchi is back. Thank you CV s.

The way Indu grabbed Mishraji was hilarious. This mishra and his short memory scenes are also funny.

I also liked Manwa s practical approach towards Mehak ..For now , at least he has forgotten love . Pyaar ka Sara nasha utar gaya.
Shukla scene was repeative. I Didnt like that scene.

Best dialogue ...
Hum hai na aap ke saath.
Rashmi04 thumbnail

Shraddha lub you for the update.

First scene of the episode was very emotional and logical for me.
I m wondering What explaination sanchi will give to her parents in Rubina case. Certainly it will not be easy for her.
Shoulder scene was again indicating towards dosti. Awesome..
I liked when sanchi enquired Indu whether he had his tea or not . Now, one can feel that humble and soft spoken sanchi is back. Thank you CV s.

The way Indu grabbed Mishraji was hilarious. This mishra and his short memory scenes are also funny.

I also liked Manwa s practical approach towards Mehak ..For now , at least he has forgotten love . Pyaar ka Sara nasha utar gaya.
Shukla scene was repeative. I Didnt like that scene.

Best dialogue ...
Hum hai na aap ke saath.
Edited by Rashmi04 - 11 years ago
Spinky thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow superb post Shraddha whn i was reading ur post feeling like watching RJN again ...
Guys pls click like button for Lashy...