Chottu - Ketan Karande

-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Yesterday (19 May 2012), we wrote about actor Siddharth Sen joining hands with Four Lions for their upcoming show on Star Plus, Special Force. Now, here we are back with another exclusive development in the serial. Body builder, Ketan Karande, has been brought on board as one of the main leads.

Ketan is making his television debut with this series but he is not an unknown name in the world of entertainment. This brawny actor has shared screen space with the lights of Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone, amongst others. He has acted in moves namely, God Tussi Great Ho, Speed, Asoka, Ramaa-The Savior (which also had the Great Khali) and has also done few commercials.

"I went for the auditions and got finalized but I have no idea about the script. But yes, I am doing this show," confirmed Ketan to Tellychakkar.com.

With such promising names, the show will definitely grab eyeballs…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Arre wah Chottu Bhai!! Never knew he was really into body building n all.👍🏼. And abt the show grabbing eyeballs, arre here toh eyeballs ke andar wali sleepwa bhi grab liye hain..

Can't wait for the freakin Saturday to come!!  🥺

Thanks! 
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Can we have their names added to the cast names on the forum? Coz right now, its only Sana and Shaleen.. Maybe the DT should do it.. 
sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wah re chotu tum itne famous the wo to pta he nh tha
thanks for sharing

-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sizzysehrish

wah re chotu tum itne famous the wo to pta he nh tha

thanks for sharing

Me too I have never seen him before !!!
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mohabbatgirl

Can we have their names added to the cast names on the forum? Coz right now, its only Sana and Shaleen.. Maybe the DT should do it..

I agree to this... All other names should also be added...

Btw thx for sharing