KUSHI TO CALL OFF WEDDING

ngeljo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
arnav don't deserve kushi..now i think arnav is at fault.by hurting her this much he didn't even have the mind to call her in the night.
he called her in the morning only.so i want garima's past to come out and kushi should keep distance from arnav but arnav should think 
tat because he hurt her she is angry with him and i want dadi to forgive garima if its her fault{or i want dadi is  at misunderstanding about garima past}.
dadi should become friendly with kushi so tat even a single person is there to support her.arnav should realize tat he had hurt kushi a lot and should try to win her 
back and kushi shud not forgive him..kushi shud be the one who call off the marriage and she with her family shud mov to lucknow and arnav should go after her .
😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
exactly that should happen 
chewywonbin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I want them both to take a break from each other..maybe then, they both would stop making stupid decision & talk to each other. 
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I want Khushi to go to an Ashram some where in Kerala n Arnav to go to the Himalayas, so that they never meet in their lives!!!!!