OS Might not be able to control...

cuteteddy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Abhay Raichan... He is my new friend. Well, maybe not friend, but we are soon going to be and I'm damn sure about it! And ya know what's great? I already am falling for him... 
Yeah, me, Pia Jaiswal who is sitting on Misha's bed right now, am lost in that blue eyed boy's thoughts. 
"Dude, are you even going to get ready or not?"
"Misha, I told you-
"Oh puh-lease Miss Pia, get ready! Just look at that pastry aunty! She is so excited and you're looking so dull... C'mon man, ya think I'm gonna go to those Raichands without you?"
I was about to deny again but as usual, she didn't let me. Huh, nothing new there. 
"I'll tell you the answer Pia. NO-DAMN-WAY! You have to go with me! Kabir would be busy in flirting with other girls and I'll be staring dumbly at all those bimboes! Especially that bimbo queen T..." 
I chuckled as I literally saw a shiver ran through her body. Misha grabbed my hand and dragged me to the wardrobe and took out zillions of dresses! Not really, they could be just 100 also... at least. 
"Okay, so wear whatever you want, get ready and come quickly. I'll send the driver because Mom's probably gonna kill me if I get one more sec late. Catch ya at the party!"She winked and ran. And tripped coz of her heels. 
Geez... I'm really fond of parties, but well, let's try this one... 

Normal POV
As the pretty teen stepped out the car, all eyes were almost fixed on her. She blinked her big brown eyes at the sudden reaction she received. 
"Kya?" 
Another curly haired tall girl ran and almost crushed her in a bone-crashing hug. 
"Pia! You're looking abso-bloody-loutely fab!" Misha checked out her best friend. Pia looked cute. Her purple knee length dress had few silver beads decorating it in a heart shape. Her curls descended to her cleavage, and a coat of light make up was applied at her face. 
Pia blushed and looked down. 
"I don't think I do though..." 
"Are you f**kin* crazy, girly?" Misha looked at her with an Incredioulous face. Pia pouted and both the girls burst in fits of giggles next moment. 

His blue eyes scanned the hall for a certain someone. 'Pia...' He impatiently waited for his new almost friend. And when she entered, he was left spell bound. She came smiling brightly, her perfectly white teeth shined and her skin was glowing. Abhay felt like he was in a movie right now, and his heroine was about to come, pull and kiss him. 
If there was any male Juliet or if Shakespear had given those lines to Romeo, he would definitely be ready to recite them... 
'Pia, O Pia, wherefore art thou Pia?' 
Realizing his thoughts, Abhay shook his head. 
"Yo, Lil bro! you're usually the one to make others drool, and who is this new person who's making you gawk at them like a love-sicko?" A devilishely handsome man (Can't help is guys, sacha pyaar hai😆) nudged Abhay at the side. 
The youngest Raichand looked at his brother and blushed. Not at him! He blushed coz of his actions. Stop being pervert ,people! It's a hetrosexual love story! 

Okay, so this was going good. Pia and Abhay sat together near the river. She leaned on his body. And he felt oh so marvelous! Her body fit so... perfectly. 
"Abhay, are we friends now?" 
"I'd want to be more than that though." He smirked and the latter blushed. She entwined her hand with his, looked in his eyes and whispered, "Same here..." 
Slowly, he leaned and captured her shell-pink lips, tasting the strawberry lip gloss she used. He tucked a stand of black curls at the back of her ear. She cupped his face and deepened the kiss. Abhay's tongue dominated over his partner's. After breaking it, both the teens gazed in each others' eyes and panted. 
Pia bit her lip and gulped. 
"Pia?"
"Y-Yeah?" 
"Could you please not bit your lip?" 
"Eh? Uh- sorry." She blushed. 
"By the way, Why?" Pia asked looking utterly confused. 
He leaned, kissed her cheek and slowly whispered in her ear, "I might not be able to control then.." 
She just didn't ask any further. 

Okay, so very less Abhiya we have here. Sorry 'bout that. I originally planned it very long and descriptive, but I'm just too lazy🤣
Now, bachon, chup chaap lambe lambe reviews likho... c'mon dude, maine meri laziness chod ke almost after a decade kuch likha hai! '(Not really, I after all joined IF last year only😆) You got my point though. Later! ðŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Lovely OS dear:-) ..
cuteteddy thumbnail
Thanks honey! ðŸ˜³
ary42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tujhe ab-bhi yaad hain? 
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thoda lamba likhna tha na :( But it was lovely
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waha teddy bear kya yaar giving chota post and demanding 4 long review... sahi hai when their is price rise everywhere then y if is left spare from this... by d way nice update its like still their is lot of freshness in story n ur dis os remind me of scean from seriel when deir is 1st party at raichand mensn n pia went theis uninvited n1st time abhay dance witi pia on song "kuch khas hai..." as a apology...are yaar 2nd nov 2010 ka episod... by d way ur story sceems human story...
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it ws amazing..u shuld hav written a little longer
Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome..!!!
do write longer next time.. would love to read more and more hawt hawt Abhiya.. 😳
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
t ws amazing. and gud os  
.u shuld hav written a little longer  and thoda aur cute romantic parts hote to aur bhi acha tha would love to read more and more hawt hawt Abhiya.
gn tc ks hsd
Edited by arunsunita_gm - 11 years ago
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It was sooo cute!
Just loved it!