Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Rani

Why? match is on again?

Me traveling for work... The hotel does not have colors channel
SV_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Same here unable to watch it live bcos my bro s not at all changing d sports channelEdited by sinan_sinal - 11 years ago
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kunal cleaning the blood stains on siddhi's face hands. They have an argument like u could have escaped na? U r the reason for this know and all.. Then Kunal says I'm leaving, don't come behind me. Siddhi struggles to get up: then stands. Kunal walking alone, taunting siddhi. Siddhi runs past Kunal, kunal is stunned. He asks her what happened? She informs him that the goons are behind them. Kunal too sees them and they start running together!!
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shweta_r

Why? match is on again?

Me traveling for work... The hotel does not have colors channel
[/QUOTE]

Stupid hotel😆 Colors is one of the op channels,why they don't have it😡 

Anyways, you can watch it on the net later on😊
Udhay thumbnail
SiNal run and reach a spooky deserted house. They hide behind a wall. Three goons come and look for them. They leave disappointed and frustrated, as they couldn't find SiNal. SiNal relieved. Now they have an eyelock. Kunal slowly smiles at siddhi. Episode ends.
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Udhay--

SiNal run and reach a spooky deserted house. They hide behind a wall. Three goons come and look for them. They leave disappointed and frustrated, as they couldn't find SiNal. SiNal relieved. Now they have an eyelock. Kunal slowly smiles at siddhi. Episode ends.

Thanks for the LU Uday🤗

Seems like a nice episode😊
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the LU,probably Sidhi drinks something from the deserted house thinking it's water,might be bhaang or something.That might make the new promo a "live" scene indeed. ðŸ˜Š
BornHyper thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Udhay--

Udhay thumbnail
Precap update : SiNal come out of their hiding, but unfortunately they are surrounded by the ruthless cunning goons. SiNal shocked. Siddhi runs to Kunal and catches hold of his hands. A goon goes near SiNal and tries to tie their hands together, I think. Precap ends.
BornHyper thumbnail
Thanks Udhay for the LU...

So SiNal are not out of the woods yet