Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I was just trying to help πŸ˜† ... Godiva ke packaging mein wafer wala chocolate hi hoga 😳
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
THis is for Sasi.

OK Guys. Everyone saying DD & VD said they won't do kissing scenes. they meant as liplock.

OK Suppose when they were interviewed they both said no problem ready for kissing scenes. and when today these artciles are here. Do U think this much interest and curiosity would have been there. I don;t think so , cos everyone will say they will do it and people won't be surprised.

So that is why they won't answer correclty most of the time when they were asked these kind of questions. DD also said she will know for sure when the time comes. So there is a probability there will be a kiss.

But I don't want  a lip lock so soon. Then magic might be lost for future. Look what happened to BALH after ...

Close scenes should come  slowly. If there is a hot dance and cheek kiss will be enough. To kiss on the cheek is it a big deal for friends??

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pennu

I hope after kissing Madhu he won't got to Padmini and Shamsher and say...
RK: Saasumaa... Sasurji... RK ne aapki beti ko kiss kiya...😎
Shamsher: Madhu yeh thune kya kiya..😲
Madhu: mene kuch nahi kiya RK did everthing...πŸ˜•
then Padmini will be like... "Dekhliyaa RK meri beti thumare saamne nahi chuki... you bend before her to kiss..."πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMG what I am writng...😑

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† @ bold! lekin i didnt stop him eitherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@ red... hahahahaah too good⭐️
Edited by _innocent_ - 11 years ago
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pennu

I hope after kissing Madhu he won't got to Padmini and Shamsher and say...
RK: Saasumaa... Sasurji... RK ne aapki beti ko kiss kiya...😎
Shamsher: Madhu yeh thune kya kiya..😲
Madhu: mene kuch nahi kiya RK did everthing...πŸ˜•
then Padmini will be like... "Dekhliyaa RK meri beti thumare saamne nahi chuki... you bend before her to kiss..."πŸ˜†

OMG what I am writng...😑

πŸ˜†  🀣
Edited by devikamd - 11 years ago
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -DamnedDrooler-

I was just trying to help πŸ˜† ... Godiva ke packaging mein wafer wala chocolate hi hoga 😳

Churmuri muh band kar πŸ€£
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

THis is for Sasi.

OK Guys. Everyone saying DD & VD said they won't do kissing scenes. they meant as liplock.

OK Suppose when they were interviewed they both said no problem ready for kissing scenes. and when today these artciles are here. Do U think this much interest and curiosity would have been there. I don;t think so , cos everyone will say they will do it and people won't be surprised.

So that is why they won't answer correclty most of the time when they were asked these kind of questions. DD also said she will know for sure when the time comes. So there is a probability there will be a kiss.

But I don't want  a lip lock so soon. Then magic might be lost for future. Look what happened to BALH after ...

Close scenes should come  slowly. If there is a hot dance and cheek kiss will be enough. To kiss on the cheek is it a big deal for friends??

Shahi PM this to Sasi πŸ€£
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manonids

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Why???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

THis is for Sasi.

ur right shahi, sometime actors say like tht thye dont want to open the suspense and tht how audience gets shock when the actual secens came, and I aslo dont want the lip lock so soon then when the actual consumation scene cames audiences wont have much iinterest to watch as they has watch it bfore,
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Churmuri muh band kar🀣</font>

Bhlai ka toh zamana hi nahin raha 🀣

All the forum is on fire n I better get to work warna boss will fire me πŸ˜†