Trupti09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

this is my first topic on if.but maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki mera 1st topic aisa hoga.par ye sach hain ki palki ne hamare swaron ko mar dala.abhi hum jin do logo ko tv screen pe dekhate hain vo,vo swaron nahi hain jinse main pyar karti thi. na vo intensity na vo passion or na vo chemistry.sab kuch kahi kho gaya hain.mere liye to d3 khatam ho gaya hain.1 months se maine d3 dekha hi nahi.palki ne sab bigad diya.😭😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinkle_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey pls dont say like this...
It hurts...
Pls dont forget that swaron is creation of palki mam...
So she cant kill them...
She is just going through bad phase of show... I m sure everything will be fine so soon...
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kill ka toh pata nhi but she has perfectly ruined our SwaRon!!
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
she has completely  butchered my fav couple!!!! i cant connect with swaron anymore
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she murdered the intense passionate swaron.killed her own magical creation.just dont get it hw can she be so biased towards tarey n nt care a bit to make swaron a good goin. She is changing whole swaron man . N joke is in interviews palki talks abt justificatn. Its always swaron vch was unjustified. Palki went to the extent to makethe cheater taani givng gyan n sharon as an immature. Ridiculuos
NishKP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
palki apne favourit actor ki wajhe se swaron fans ko hurt kar rahe hai..
i just hate new d3..
always love old d3..
unchainedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WELCIM TO IF N WELCUM TO D CLUB OF DEPRESD SWARON FANS
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
well what can I say ... i am tired of this bias ...

Guess they didnt really want to make quality stuff anymore ... Unko apne hi standard se problem ho rahi thi ðŸ˜³
tanya_bell thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaRon911

well what can I say ... i am tired of this bias ...

Guess they didnt really want to make quality stuff anymore ... Unko apne hi standard se problem ho rahi thi ðŸ˜³

I agree with you in full..it has gone past a "bad phase"...run through "a little tough time" and onto "its moronic and doesn't make sense" stage...I cannot understand why are they moving a show that had parallel leads to a show concerning only two...n rather weirdly coordinated pair, Taarey...makes no sense at all...i'm leaving the show...this moronic scripting is not cutting the cake anymore🤢
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The reason to my eagerness to watch D3 was killed long back. Now D3 does not entertain but gives me emotional pain. 
Creatives when will u realize, you are doing more harm to yourself by doing this.
Take some effort to bring back the SwaRon we so deeply love.