KTLKMiniFF:Comin Together..Pt-11/Pg-45(Romance)

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys...
I was actually planning to write a small FF on AshNi, but last night Aazeen asked me If i could write something related to KTLK's current track so here comes a small version from me...Though I have already wrote one on KTLK track but that had a diff topic...
It's not at all incorporated with any other FF's going on with KTLK track...just my imagination as how I wanna see it moving further after Ahana coming into scene...

Part 1:

Ashutosh was sitting in his cabin. His hands were intertwined as the index fingers were caressing his lips. That frown on his forehead completely showing the complixety of his thoughts

"Nidhi akhir aise behave kyun kar rahi hai...Aise jaise main aik senior doctor k ilawa or kuch nahin uska...kia hum itne door ho gaye hain" His mind was running a mile thoughts a minute as another memory of Nidhi flashed infront of his eyes when she came to inform Ranganath that she is off for the day who was seated in his cabin. And even without acknowledging his presense, bid bye to Ranganath and left.

Just then a light knock on the door intrupt him as he replied "Come In" composing himself.

"Sir..." Dr.Ranganath stepped into his cabin and after closing the door, came and stand infront of him...

"Yes Dr.Ranganath??" Ashutosh looked at him with questioning look...

"Sir, Just abhi information aye hai k Lucknow k pass k aik gaon main bachay diarrhea ke marz main mubtala hain...Disease aik infection ki tarhan pheli howi hai or iss halat main koi or hospital wahan assistance provide nahin kar raha hai" Ranganath said with a serious face

"Lekin Dr.Ranganath, Hum doctors hain...Or ye hamara farz hai k hum aisi situation main unh ki madad karain..." Ashutosh replied...

"Yes Sir...Issi liye tauu main apke pass aaya hoon...Abhi tak 4 bache is bemari se mar chukay hain, or agar kuch or dinon main koi aid na pohanchi tau janay or kitni zindagiyan zaya ho jayein gi" He replied

"Tau phir...humain udher jana chahiye" Ashutosh get the seriouness of the situation

"For sure Sir..."

"Tau koi team banaye apne..." Ashutosh inquired

"Yes Sir...abhi main wohi batanay aya tha...k Mr.Chopra the dean of this hospital has decided k iss medical emergency main app KGH ki team ko lead karain gay..." Ranganath said and Ashutosh stand up...

"I am ready for it...or kaun kaun ja raha hai" Ashutosh as a true doctor, quickly started collecting his things...

"Sir...Dr.Ahana and Dr.Priyanka jayein gi..." And then look up to face ashutosh's facial reaction... "Aur..." he left the line in the middle

"Aur Dr.Ranganath??" Ashutosh attention got caught by that unsaid word...

"Aur Dr.Nidhi" and that was enough for Ashutosh to get stiff...

||Part 2------Page 4||

(Do tell me how you like the start...the parts of this FF will be small so i can update them more quickly then my other SS's...Plz give reviews as those means alot)

luv ya
ana😳

Edited by cool_SK - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

busybee.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part Ana 😊
Plz continue soon :-):-):-)
I always wait for ur updates n waiting for this one also
❤️
ssktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice, please continue😊
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I like Mini FF. I like it
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

😃😳

Originally posted by: busybee..

Nice part Ana 😊
Plz continue soon :-):-):-)
I always wait for ur updates n waiting for this one also
❤️

thank you so much bhavita dear😳
i m glad u liked this idea dear😃
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh! Ana Baaji... That was really sweet of u to start writing on the current track on my request...
      The starting is nice... Plz continue soon to unfold the story... Thanx 4 the update...Edited by Aazeen02 - 11 years ago
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ana, that was a lovely beginning.  I am dying to read more. Plz post next chap soon.
Also I didn't know u had written other FFs.
Can u pm me the link, or tell me where I can find them.
By the way, good place to stop. U knew exactly where to leave us hanging😉
But also hope u are prepared to be pestered, for further updates.
Also, just a request, but would you mind making the parts longer.
You see I read very fast, so I need more.
Thanx😃
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Libra

Ana, that was a lovely beginning. I am dying to read more. Plz post next chap soon.

Also I didn't know u had written other FFs.
Can u pm me the link, or tell me where I can find them.
By the way, good place to stop. U knew exactly where to leave us hanging😉
But also hope u are prepared to be pestered, for further updates.
Also, just a request, but would you mind making the parts longer.
You see I read very fast, so I need more.
Thanx😃

Not only do u read fast, but u think fast, n now a days type n post also fast-fast... Usi k parinaam h aapke updates...😃
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Not only do u read fast, but u think fast, n now a days type n post also fast-fast... Usi k parinaam h aapke updates...😃

😳
Aazeen02 thumbnail
btw I seriously wanna ask u, how do u manage writing such long-long updates... I mean how ever hard do I try but I can never cross 5000 charecter limit... Let alone writing such long updates... N if ever I think of writing something, I wud sit day long to write something that u people consider to be very short... I am seriously amazed by the writing skills that u people have...