Frequent Posters

..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
so cuteee update love it...continue soon
sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After a long time ,it was good to read the next part.Hope u will continue to update.
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey this is awesome

you portrait my idea in this os so beautifully ...well done ...

i must say ...koi agar write bana chahta hai to tips bhavnah se le

lovely dear...waiting for next update...

Edited by kaveriw2008 - 11 years ago
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
akshay lagta hai tune bhi bhavnah se training li thi na sach sach batana...
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
lagtha hein mujhe bhi ab bhavanah di ki help leni padegi...but ab takh mere ff mein yuvi ki entry nahi  hui hein tats why there is no love track...but for sure i ll need help...πŸ˜‰
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaveriw2008

akshay lagta hai tune bhi bhavnah se training li thi na sach sach batana...

aur nahi toh kya..bhavnah apne sg forum ki yash Chopra hain voh bhi female version πŸ˜† 
bhavnah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys have updated... ignore grammatical mistakes and hope dat d update is not crappy πŸ˜•

Part 4B

Suvreen woke up feeling contended she looked at her gannuji 

And she said

"it looks like today will be a gr8 day! Gannuji aisa hi karna plz!"

She took her gannuji blessing and went to get ready. She quickly took her bag and went out.

HALLWAY

She a\was walking quickly, wanting to meet Yuvraj, wen she bumped into someone, it was none other than Anish.

"oh am sorry Anish. Maine tumhe nahin dekha! Sorry again."

"it's ok! By the way kal tum kahan thi? Mere saath dance karne ke baad? U told me u'll be back!"

"oh who I was wiz Yuvraj!"

"yuvraj kyun? Wat was so important to go with him?"

"Arey he's my best friend! Aur he was upset, to usse baat karne gayi!"

"accha u left the ball just to be wiz him?"

"haan kya problem hai!"

"well problem hai!"

With that anish grabbed suvreen's wrist and pulled her towards him, suvreen tried to wriggle out of his grip but he didn't let her.

"anish yeh kya kaisi behavior hai! Leave me!"

"no! I won't! jo karna hai tum karo!"

With that his gripped tightened, wen he heard a voice 

"koi baat nahin! Yeh kuch nahin karegi! Par mein karounga!"

It was no other than yuvraj

?

"bhai bahoot ho gaya yeh sab! Leave her!"

"kyun!"

"bhai accha nahin lag raha hai! U r holding her without her will! Plz bhai chod do usse!"

"nahin chorunga! I love her kyun choru mai usse!"

Yuvraj and suvreen both were shocked, they didn't expect this that too from Anish.

"bhai app! App suvreen se pyaar karte ho?"

He said disbelievingly 

"haan karta hoon! Aur tum kaun hote ho mujhe yeh kehne ke liye usse chodhne ke liye!"

"bhai plz chod dijiye suvreen ko!"

"thik hai ab tum jao yahan se!"

Anish left suvreen and began to approach her

"suvreen I really love u!"

"anish tum yeh kya keh rahe ho! Mein tumse pyaar nahin karti hoon!"

Wen suvreen told him dat he began to act like a possessed man, he caught suvreen in tight grip  and told her loudly

"I said I love you!  I expect the same thing from u! so say it! Now!"

"anish choro mujhe! Mein tumse pyaar nahin karti! Plz leave me ur hurting me!"

"nahin chorunga! Admit it zat u love me!"

All this time suvreen was trying to free herself from the grip of anish wen suddenly she heard anish scream, wen she turned around she saw that yuvraj punched anish from behind. Yuvraj  took suvreen's hand and pull her behind him and looked at anish with anger and said loudly

"can't u understand one time! Isne kahan na ki she doesn't love u! kyun zarbardasti kar rahe ho uske saath!"

They faced themselves with anger within them
?

"yuvraj I told u to get out of this matter! Can't u just stay out!"

"dekho I consider u as my brother! Par ab tuhne hadd par kardiya!"

"tumhe kyun itni takleef ho rahi hai! It's not as if tumhe Suvreen se pyaar hai! Tumhe kya farak padta hai huh!"

"kisne kahan mein Suvreen se pyaar nahin karta hoon! Kisne kahaan mujhe farak nahin padta hai! Mujhe farak padta hai kyun ki mein usse pyaar karta hoon! I love suvreen! And tum apne limits mein raho!"

Suvreen gasped in shock
?

"yuvraj loves me! Hey gannuji I told u to make my day better & u made dis happen! Wat will happen now! Raksha karna gannuji!"

Anish was more dan angry he grabbed yuvraj by his collar and pushed him on the wall, yuvraj got hurt on his forehead, anish came and tried to punch him on his jaw but Yuvraj punched him, with a thud anish fell down, yuvraj bent down on anish and began to beat him badly he was shouting on top of his lungs while beating him

"tumhari himmat kaise hui usse kehne ki dat u love her! Yeh sifr mera haq hai! Sifr mera!"

Suvreen was more shocked dan ever she expected yuvraj to love her but she never expected him to express his love like dis. She looked at yuvraj he completely lost control. Suvreen went towards him and tried to stop him.

"yuvraj stop it! Plz u'll kill him! Stop it!"

"nahin! I'll kill him!"

"yuvraj zat's enuf! Koi to rokho yuvraj ko plz!"

Soon some students came and took yuvraj away, I went after dem, they brought yuvi to his room, everyone wnet outside, I quickly went towards the door and locked it, fearing dat yuvraj will go outside and again hit anish.

hope u guys like it... hit the like and comment plz πŸ˜Š

Edited by bhavnah - 11 years ago
akshayR thumbnail
Ohho..love triangle ...and itni maar pitayi...not bhavnah's style..but still i loved it..πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
haya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice bhavnah😊, love the way you write and also find it very easy to read. Before i read the other parts, i was just wondering who is Anish? Edited by haya20 - 11 years ago
akshayR thumbnail

Originally posted by: haya20

Very nice bhavnah😊, love the way you write and also find it very easy to read. Before i read the other parts, i was just wondering who is Anish?

@haya20--well he is one character who is not shown since a long time..initially he became the lovable of all...and he became good friends with suvi and yuvi too...and actually the whole of the college with annie having a crush on him..but it was shown that he had a hidden motive behind it...and had a personal grudge with principal of DPSC which remain unknown-ed...