disappointed with the forum

cuteness123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
so much negativity in this forum ... evry1 is talking against IPKKND ..plz guyz just wait .. im sure cv's will give us something good soon .. guyz dnt forget they are doing so hard work 4 giving u guyz entertainment n u guyz are bashing them .. think postive
plz guyz dnt make such post like if IPKKND got off air or if barun quit bla bla .. seriously i really dnt even want to think abt this .. i am thinking if they visit this forum n see such negative post they will definately feel so bad .. its just a drama dnt take it on ur hearts .. Edited by cuteness123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshy4ever thumbnail
101% right... I'm with you...👍🏼
cuteness123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshy4ever

101% right... I'm with you...👍🏼

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I m so wid u ...a very good post..👍🏼..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3184718
pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
when things go haywire, we need to raise our  voice and that too if they ruin the beloved show of many million ppl.. sorry i am sounding rude.. but this is my opinion.. we criticize so that cvs show us what viewers want and improve the show..
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Actually what to do when the show itself has so much negativity...evil being not punished jst get away with anything...intelligent characters r showing dump nowadays...   a matured lady jst behaving like a spoilt five year old kid...Believe me  I was very positive ...even sympathasise with Anjali but the way her character is shaping up  day by day is really torturous for many of us...jst can't connect with her at all...
-Dreamer- thumbnail
i agrre!!!
but this forum is from back sumthing else!!!
ninetails9999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ha its not negativity of the forum...it's the serial with lots of negativity!
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
There is no smoke without fire. If the forum is negative it's coz the show is negative nowadays
Niva1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
v R just following what CV's taught us - can you blame us.

After watching show for 14 months and writing FF's - If I can feel bad taste in my mouth, I can understand why other people are doing it too. You audience never signed up for drama - but now they have gotten attached - so they can't love it and they can't leave it. They are frustrated for a reason.