Am I missing something here?

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Brother visiting a gynae? That too for his Di? What for?
Now that there is no baby why is he visiting a gynae? Isnt that strange? This CVs are soo engrossed in Anjali that they forgot the simple fact. An unmarried ( well Arnav is still unmarried if you know what I mean) man don't visit gynae, that too for his sister. What is he planning to discuss with the doctor. Artificial insemination for his Di though a donor and get her pregnant ASAP so that she gets a baby somehow, or his dis next ovulation date? Sorry but it's kinda gross don't you think do?
Why would he visit a gynae for his Di , that too without any female member of his family? He could have asked Nani to go,
Am I missing something here

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar the cvs have actually forgotten what they are showing?????

they are soo busy giving more screentime to some1 that they have forgotten what to write and what to show sense or nonsense!!!!!!

.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lool what is the doctor going to do .. Look at ASR and Akash's Uterus ? :| LMAO .. you need the woman there for the doctor to check if everything is healthy down there .. Unless they are going to ask her about the different contraception methods for payal and khushi .. as they are still kids and can't have babies yet  ? :|  

It will help !!
Edited by .._sonii_.. - 11 years ago
Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Yes Trina...Asr is all for his beloved Di...it's sick. Do something ...for your sanity sign Rima's petition. 

Can you help me find the official IPKKND page or the great Ms Gul's page. I am going to complain this demeaning of Khushi to the Broadcasting Ministry. This has gone way to far. They just cannot play with our emotions this way.
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
this show as no logic any more

if u have to go.. even though there is dadi, mami, nani, khushi present

y go without the patient.. anjali. what were they planning to do there?
DN2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hahahah.maybe he wants to check Khushi's ovulation period without her knowing.afterall.he has become a despo without getting------------.You know what I mean.Under his Di's pretext,he will ask gynae what he should do to hump hump his 6 month contracted wife?forgotten contract deal.
mitrabhuyan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haha cvs ...yahi karana baki tha kya??
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rupunzale

Oh Yes Trina...Asr is all for his beloved Di...it's sick. Do something ...for your sanity sign Rima's petition. 

Can you help me find the official IPKKND page or the great Ms Gul's page. I am going to complain this demeaning of Khushi to the Broadcasting Ministry. This has gone way to far. They just cannot play with our emotions this way.

Gud idea!! We can do dis!!!!
Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tnusredey

Gud idea!! We can do dis!!!!

i need the official websites of IPKKND fan page and 4lions films.
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This show show should be renamed now to " iss pagalpan ko kya naam doon"... The main lead would be Poojali and Shyamoo and the rest will be the side pagal people and we don't need to worry abt Khushi bcz she is one maha pagal herself that's why she fits in so perfectly in this pagal khana... Lavanya and Payal couldn't achieve this level of pagal pan that's why they couldn't fit in properly and opted out of this mad serial.

Since when did the brothers in our region have become so modern as to go and see a gynec to discuss their sister's medical condition... How on earth r they gonna answer the personal questions abt her cycle and hormones.