PAST REVEALED :SHEESHMAHAL WAS KUSHI'S PARENT'S

ngeljo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
actually sheeshmahal was kushi's parent's property.arnav's father and his brother cheated kushi's father and took away sheeshmahal.kushi's parent's approached  the court for getting their property back .wen they came to know this  arnav's dad and his brother killed kushi's dad and mom by making a car acccident 'at tat time kushi was 8. garima was kushi's mother's sister .garima loved kushi's mother a lot .on hearing tat kushi became n orphan she adopted kushi as her dauhter.garima knows all about the cheating tat done by arnav's father, thru kushi's mother .by knowing tat kushi's parents were murdered by arnav's father garima decided to take revenge for her beloved sister's murder .for this she acted as she has an affair wit aarnav's father and made a misunderstaanding between arnav's father and mother .garima was unaware tat arnav's mom was innocent.on tat wedding day garima met wit arnav's father and told him about the 8year old child{khushi}who became an orphan because of him.and asked him what should i do wit this child <at tat time arnavs mom came there and heard this and mistook it and she committed suicide .
on hearing about an innocent women's suicide and the children who became orphans becoz of her mistake she felt very guilty.thats why she came on the funeral day of arnavs parents.arnav's chacha took this as an opportunity and took away arnav's parent's property and had thrown them out of sheesh mahal.so actually sheeshmahal was kushi's and she was rich .this is wat i want to gett as the incident's which happened in the past.i wrote this because i dont want kushi's parents to be the servants in sheeshmahal a someone posted and i want kushi to be a rich princess in the past becoz everyone in rm and even a nurse is behaving like as if she is a servant in rm😊  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueblue123 thumbnail
Thats actually quite a good prediction well done ... 
hopefully this will happen : )
kripa_kh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i just hope something like this shud happen...
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Please hide this prediction from the CV's , otherwise they'll never let this happen...uniqueness you see😊
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow kya story hai, asal main in CVs ko toh tum logon se seekhan chahiye. They should visit IF everyday and learn how many writers are here, far better than their story writers.
sprinkle2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
That could seriously happen!
Very nice prediction dear! 👏
sana535 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow nice prediction i wish khushi a princess
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb Prediction.Like It Very Much  .

Originally Posted By ngeljo
i dont want kushi's parents to be the servants in sheeshmahal a someone posted and i want kushi to be a rich princess in the past becoz everyone in rm and even a nurse is behaving like as if she is a servant in rm

Just Loved  These Lines.
shraddhad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

wow wht a post...gudone 👏👏

Priya_990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Would be very happy if this happens.