Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I adore his notes and ability to convey sentiment in words. I also appreciate the way he pulls over to call her.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Yup, Anjana., these are the finer things that tell us about a character...Hats Off to Cv's for identifying them and giving them...for our SHIV  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

It feels SOO NICE getting to watch such excellent directorial elements still., in hindi soaps..๐Ÿ˜Š
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
so nice of anandi that she called back shiv after reading letter to convey her message liked her senstivity
milindrose thumbnail
will anandi be just friend or will falll in love for such nice shiv ,,, when will it happen   kash ki 4 months go in two episodes aur shaddi ho jaye love baddd mein hoga bas shadi isn ow neede b coz of jagia 
-------- today in e24 they just said she is oing thriller but they didn't say that she is quitting bv any time
Edited by milindrose - 11 years ago
AryaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi all.

Aaj Khush to bahut honge Anshians...ahyiiin (Big B style)  ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

What a fab episode!!! Ansh ki dosti ho gayi.
Shivuu was super cute and Anandi so happy.

And about shiv not telling Anandi about Jaggu, may be the CVs are planning to show their first tiff bcoz of this. Imagine Anandi asking Shiv - Dost kahte ho aur doston se baat chupate ho. Kya aise nibhaate hain dosti??  Ok...the dreamer in me will never stop dreaming. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Suchi - Thanqqq sweets for the Ansh scene. Every day I look forward to it.

Btw, any news about Sou? Hope she is fine.
milindrose thumbnail
diplomatic casanova ---he called anandi in such a manner that he can't come to hospital and it was just to find her stste of mind really diplomatic cupid man ur sweet โ˜บ๏ธcollector  ,directly u couldn't ask her so u read her mind ,she too reads ur mind same type of mindset u both haveEdited by milindrose - 11 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Aaj ka precap dekhke lagta hai...Anandi is totally enroute to falling HARD for Shivu..

U know...I think they will bring her to a point where she has to CHOOSE between both of them...And then she will CHOOSE to leave Jagya...that will give her closure...

She wont be a chodi hui aurat...who had no choice...She will be the one who chooses to leave Jagya...and go to Shiv...Not bcoz she had no choice...or coz she had promised her mom...But bcoz...She WANTS TO BE with SHIV ! That way she wont feel anyone is doing a favour by accepting her !

That would get her confidence and self respect back...which has stumbled after Jagya accused for of being backward and a bad wife..

Just like Priety Zinta's situation in Kya Kehna...where in the end she made the choice of whom to go with...I know circumstances were different but still !
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I was revisiting Bhijuka... Casanovasaab stealing from Jr. Casanova... "mujhse dosti karoge" lines๐Ÿคฃ and Daadu se gulab dene seekh gaya.  Alok se time spend karne ka aur bhi naya bahanas learn kiya. 

@ Vandu - darling she is the one who left Jugya... Jugiya didn't leave her.  She let him go and then she dumped his ass by initiating the divorce.  She doesn't need to choose Shiv over him.  She chose singledom over J.  But, yeah day will come when she will "dil se" accept her new rishta with Shiv beyond considering it her mom's wish.

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey Vandu.. Thanks for LUs !

I actually hope and wish they don't ever show it that way. Anandi does not have Jagya in her heart. She does not love him. After the way she cursed him they cannot put her through it. That thought of having to choose between Shiv and Jagya should never come to her the stage she is in now.

If she was in that zombie stage that she used to be before the sagai this choosing thing could have happened. But, now NO WAY !!
Edited by dixie123 - 11 years ago
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yes...Agree with you...
Now she has been given a chance to choose and she will choose right !!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Remember, how bad she felt the day her rishta got confirmed with Shiv., thinking that she is just like a fallen leaf from a tree, having no direction for herself...She is OUT OF THAT SITUATION NOW., and should be very happy for same...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Anjie - Oh.. You mean when Mahi suggests Anandi to become his friend so that he can tell her all Shiv's secrets !! Nice catch there ! What with Alok though ?

Btw, Shiv ji was again back with 'Aap' today and yesterday ! He is becoming a Pendu with 'aap' and 'tum' ๐Ÿ˜†