Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
There are some very short VirMan scenes in the middle. In yesterday's episode there was a very cute VirMan hug 😳 Hopefully Kushal will recover 100% and after bone marrow transplant we will see VirMan's marriage  EHMMBH CVs thankfully listen to us.

Hope Uttaran CVs also listen and show us some cute Ameeth moments instead of always dragging the track. Since they have chosen to introduce a new generation CVs should really focus on them. 
raju_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Preeti_Shadia

Is Mukta turning positive Di? Is she now nice to Ichcha? And what about to Meethi? 

Looks like Yuvi is turning evil more negative. I want Yuvi to be nice to Ichcha unlike all her other kids  Hope CVs listen to us this time. 

ya preethi, in yesterday episode, she asking forgiveness from iccha, and she thinking how she rudely behave with iccha, and cvs forgot meethi now, no meethi scene from last week
-bonbon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: raju_sky

ya preethi, in yesterday episode, she asking forgiveness from iccha, and she thinking how she rudely behave with iccha, and cvs forgot meethi now, no meethi scene from last week

Glad to know Mukta is a bit positive now but I don't know how long it is before Nani brainwashes her again. Even though she is not angry with Ichcha any more I wonder whether she will be angry with Meethi still because she thinks Meethi stole Aman from her. Don't know what Mukta's reaction will be to Meethi's presence.

Woah...no Meethi scenes :( that's really disappoint CVs. 

Seems like CVs have forgotten Ameeth all together. 
raju_sky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preeti_Shadia

There are some very short VirMan scenes in the middle. In yesterday's episode there was a very cute VirMan hug 😳 Hopefully Kushal will recover 100% and after bone marrow transplant we will see VirMan's marriage  EHMMBH CVs thankfully listen to us.

Hope Uttaran CVs also listen and show us some cute Ameeth moments instead of always dragging the track. Since they have chosen to introduce a new generation CVs should really focus on them. 

yes preethi yesterday there was virman scene, which come for just 2 to 3 mins, but crazy virman fans need more, virman marriage going to take place preethi? do u think like that? after virat know the truth of jivika abortion, if he tell all the truth to manvi, then its really good, if he hide, its really going messup virman relationship
raju_sky thumbnail
ehmmbh cvs listen ppl opinion and give respect for that, but uttaran cvs not listening wt ppl want from them...they show what ppl not like
-bonbon- thumbnail

yes preethi yesterday there was virman scene, which come for just 2 to 3 mins, but crazy virman fans need more, virman marriage going to take place preethi? do u think like that? after virat know the truth of jivika abortion, if he tell all the truth to manvi, then its really good, if he hide, its really going messup virman relationship

I think he won't tell this to Maanvi Didi because Viren might explain to him that if Jeevika didn't take this step that Maanvi would have no chance to live. So maybe Virat will understand and not tell this to Maanvi. I don't know what CVs are planning but i am really happy that the cancer track is coming to an end now. really had enough of it. 
raju_sky thumbnail
definitely preethi uttaran cvs forget ameeth totally...
-bonbon- thumbnail

ehmmbh cvs listen ppl opinion and give respect for that, but uttaran cvs not listening wt ppl want from them...they show what ppl not like

Yeah Didi. I think what Uttaran CVs show is simply sick. Now we are getting to see a brother abusing his sister. That is disgusting 😕 What will Yuvi and Mukta's reaction be when they find out that they have been brought up by similar parents? 😕 If CVs want to pair yuvraj-mukta, I strongly suggest that they show a scene in the show explaining how yuvraj and mukta aren't brother sister. if they do this then I will accept their jodi otherwise I will be highly disappointed. 

Never expected this from the CVs in the first place. 

Despite all of this, I want CVs to show Ameeth scenes for Ameeth adorers. CVs aren't realizing that Ameeth are the essence to the show and it is important to show scenes on them for good results. 
-bonbon- thumbnail
Yes Didi. Don't  know why CVs can't even show some Ameeth flashbacks or Meethi thinking of Aman  It's all very disappointing and upsetting. 
raju_sky thumbnail
even i am happy preethi, that cancer track going to end soon, nia gave her best to for that role,👏 and now i am thinking when manvi wear saree, and when she get her long hair...