Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: D3rocksss

Kriyaansh fans ne show chodh diya yaar it makes some sense dat kriya is nt dere
Magar agar kisi bhi show me couples me fight ho to log show to nhi chodhte
D main reason for a person to leave a show is baseless story line

So i guess swaron is nt ur reason for quitting d show
Its directly or inderectly d story line of d show
I guess if kriya would be here in if dere would be any fights between dem d fans won't just leave d show

Yes Swaron are not the reason why I am quitting the show..cv's are the main reason😑..For more than one year I waited for swaron to become couple.. in that road  watched  whatever fights,mu's,  they showed. But even after Swaron being couple if they still want to show fights and mu's and no romance then I have all rights to  get upset😭...  Now looks like show is more focused on ex-GS and cry baby and I really dont want to watch... all non actors are ruling the show now..😑.
Till they bring swaron back on track I am not watching D3 on TV.. Not giving any TRP
🀒
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ D3rocksss- The problem is the story for SwaRon track.
Happy or Sad the SwaRon scenes needs to be given a proper finish. 
They had so many MU's till now..lets take the last one after the footloose comp. did they talk about it after that..
Both Sharon and Swayam characters needs to be justified for the fans to relate to SwaRon again.

Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
LoveShantannu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sudha-SK

@ D3rocksss- The problem is the story for SwaRon track.

Happy or Sad the SwaRon scenes needs to be given a proper finish.
They had so many MU's till now..lets take the last one after the footloose comp. did they talk about it after that..
Both Sharon and Swayam characters needs to be justified for the fans to relate to SwaRon again.

I agree wd u at dis point
I guess swaron has some kind of magnets dat attract d MUs
Deir convos dont have proper ending
So i respect your descision for quitting d show
Bt don't D forum
Becoz i am a big fan of you writting

N my message to all swaron fans
I respect you descision
This topic was my p.o.v
It was nt meant for provoking you
I i hurt sumone directly or indirectly i am srry faw dat
Plz don't create a verbal fight wid me
swaron19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whole D3 is turned negative...I too used to watch d3 for fun, enjoyment.. but now with so much of negativity in it.. I feel so stressed... and more over it has become so boring.. that sometimes I switch channels..

My whole addiction has been drained.. no energy left to watch such a brainless, idiotic saas bahu drama that too with no saas bahu🀒 Too many non dancers have ruined the show... 

Now it's not about swaron romance any more... IT'S ABOUT SENSIBLE PLOT... a story which we can connect too.. actually there is no story.. all random filler scenes...

I don't even connect with swayam sharon or D3 now... Too much time I have wasted writing all positive post when swaron were having all MU's but now I'm left with no positive energy left within me...                                                                                                          

And well T3 is not going to affected by me leaving.. 

And now not as tanha/swaron fan I'm quitting...     I'm quitting as D3 fan    

Cause I can't watch this T3 story now... A girl who has no passion for dance.. only have passion in love scenes.. is unacceptable.. and on that the couple who are in relationship..    haven't got even a sensible dialogue since there confession...        

And where are other people shown.. the people like who were there to spread positivity, fun, love... are now just used as back ground artist and for promotion...

And even no nil's raps, rimmar story, viha, bharat swayam amar scene, simmi rinni sharon, vish and neha scene... Arey where are these friendships.. only reyam, shareyam and the new sabse badi friendship of shivam and tani... rey and vicky were supposed to be chuddy buddies where are they??

I'm frustrated with tani ka show.. where tani is the most idiotic character who is still not ready to grow up...  who is still not ready to speak and stand for others ki toh baat chodo even herself... and still her fault is taken care .. a fault of cheating.. cheatinf her own brother her team...  

I will not fail to say this girl along with shivam has brought all the negativity in this show...cheating, planning and plotting.. 😑 that too both are non dancer.. are dance karna hi nahi hai toh liya kyo dono ko dance based show mein... 

I loved kriya's character not cause of kriya rey love story.. cause that girl had self respect.. a passion to achieve great heights in dance... 

Fine shakti left, I was ready to accept even tani also ..i thought now the girl will develop passion for dance when rey will teach him.. but she didn't after that I thought now .. but still no... The girl is dumbo.. want just love no passion, no dream no goal..

The dream of the lead girl of D3 is to fall in love with rey, marriage with rey, bachhe with rey... just to have sukhi sansar... 

And upar se swaron jinhe ladna hi pasand hai... Arey I was fine if CV's would have showed MU's are but atleast logical conversation problems to dikhao..

Ek female lead jo dumbo hai (tani) aur dusri ko bhi usi level pe lekar aa rahge hai (sharon) .. actually not only sharon but CV's want all the leads and co actors to throw there mind and be a dumbo like the new lead...

ALL ALL THE SCRIPT AND STORY IS TURNING ACCORDING TO THIS NEW LEAD.. IT MEANS THAT TOO IS GOING STUPID AND IDIOTIC...😑

Then too I stayed positive all this time.. But now i can't help it... 

I have no peace cause of this bloody idiotic show T3... It's a disgusting show...

You can yourself understand (reading my previous posts) how much I took every nonsense in d3 in a positive way.. How much i used to get irritated but i still  used to think of a positive aspect for it.. even never bashed tanni...cause I thought now she will learn her responsibilities...But from few day's I couldn't help myself... and the adverse effect of whole negative D3 was shown in my comments... I used to get angry, and used to feel stressed .. so now I have decided It's better to leave the show than to bash the character and hurt some other fan base's feelings.. or to hurt myself also...

Ah Finally I have vented out all my frustration and aggression I felt cause of this show...

And now I'm happily leaving it... πŸ˜Š

Bye ...😊

Enjoy the show... Best of luck...😊

P.S.;- Those who felt offended by post..I respect all your feelings.. but today i just  can't help myself i wanted to vent out my frustration.. And it came out this way...  Hope you all will understand.. 

-Shruti..

Edited by swaron19 - 11 years ago
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I agree wd u at dis point
I guess swaron has some kind of magnets dat attract d MUs
Deir convos dont have proper ending
So i respect your descision for quitting d show
Bt don't D forum
Becoz i am a big fan of you writting

N my message to all swaron fans
I respect you descision
This topic was my p.o.v
It was nt meant for provoking you
I i hurt sumone directly or indirectly i am srry faw dat
Plz don't create a verbal fight wid me

I am not leaving the Forum - Its become a part of my daily routine now. I have made good friends on the forum and my support to TanHa will always be there.
And you are πŸ˜² thanks πŸ˜³.
and you don't have to be sorry as i know how painful it is to see our beloved SwaRon like this.
All i ask, is a proper story line for SwaRon and they be credited equally. 
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swaron19

Whole D3 is turned negative...I too used to watch d3 for fun, enjoyment.. but now with so much of negativity in it.. I feel so stressed... and more over it has become so boring.. that sometimes I switch channels..

My whole addiction has been drained.. no energy left to watch such a brainless, idiotic saas bahu drama that too with no saas bahu🀒 Too many non dancers have ruined the show... 

Now it's not about swaron romance any more... IT'S ABOUT SENSIBLE PLOT... a story which we can connect too.. actually there is no story.. all random filler scenes...

I don't even connect with swayam sharon or D3 now... Too much time I have wasted writing all positive post when swaron were having all MU's but now I'm left with no positive energy left within me...                                                                                                          

And well T3 is not going to affected by me leaving.. 

And now not as tanha/swaron fan I'm quitting...     I'm quitting as D3 fan    

Cause I can't watch this T3 story now... A girl who has no passion for dance.. only have passion in love scenes.. is unacceptable.. and on that the couple who are in relationship..    haven't got even a sensible dialogue since there confession...        

And where are other people shown.. the people like who were there to spread positivity, fun, love... are now just used as back ground artist and for promotion...

And even no nil's raps, rimmar story, viha, bharat swayam amar scene, simmi rinni sharon, vish and neha scene... Arey where are these friendships.. only reyam, shareyam and the new sabse badi friendship of shivam and tani... rey and vicky were supposed to be chuddy buddies where are they??

I'm frustrated with tani ka show.. where tani is the most idiotic character who is still not ready to grow up...  who is still not ready to speak and stand for others ki toh baat chodo even herself... 

I will not fail to say this girl along with shivam has brought all the negativity in this show... that too both are non dancer.. are dance karna hi nahi hai toh liya kyo dono ko dance based show mein... 

I loved kriya's character not cause of kriya rey love story.. cause that girl had self respect.. a passion to achieve great heights in dance... 

Fine shakti left, I was ready to accept even tani also ..i thought now the girl will develop passion for dance when rey will teach him.. but she didn't after that I thought now .. but still no... The girl is dumbo.. want just love no passion, no dream no goal..

The dream of the lead girl of D3 is to fall in love with rey, marriage with rey, bachhe with rey... just to have sukhi sansar... 

And upar se swaron jinhe ladna hi pasand hai... Arey I was fine if CV's would have showed MU's are but atleast logical conversation problems to dikhao..

Ek female lead jo dumbo hai (tani) aur dusri ko bhi usi level pe lekar aa rahge hai (sharon) .. actually not only sharon but CV's want all the leads and co actors to throw there mind and be a dumbo like the new lead...

ALL ALL THE SCRIPT AND STORY IS TURNING ACCORDING TO THIS NEW LEAD.. IT MEANS THAT TOO IS GOING STUPID AND IDIOTIC...😑

Then too I stayed positive all this time.. But now i can't help it... 

I have no peace cause of this bloody idiotic show T3... It's a disgusting show...

You can yourself understand (reading my previous posts) how much I took every nonsense in d3 in a positive way.. How much i used to get irritated i used to think of a positive aspect for it.. even never bashed tanni... But from few day's I couldn't help myself... and the adverse effect of whole negative D3 was shown in my comments... I used to get angry, and used to feel stressed .. so now I have decided It's better to leave the show than to bash the character and hurt some other fan base's feelings.. or to hurt myself also...

Ah Finally I have vented out all my frustration and aggression I felt cause of this show...

And now I'm happily leaving it... πŸ˜Š

Bye ...😊

Enjoy the show... Best of luck...😊

P.S.;- Those who felt offended by post..I respect all your feelings.. but today i just  can't help myself i wanted to vent out my frustration.. And it came out this way...  Hope you all will understand.. 

-Shruti..

Je baat ..You said it all πŸ˜†
Now i realised..arent vicky and rey are childhood buddies. thier scene is not at ll there.now vicky broke up with Neha and other s are least bothered about it ... Neither Neha 's individual scene nor vicky's.. When Rey rejected Tani...eventhough They were not in relation. they dedicated one complete episode for her cry Angry .. They show Neha as if she doesnot feel anything..
Edited by JoshuaD - 11 years ago
swaron19 thumbnail
@D3rocksss:- The whole post was not for you.. please don't feel offended by it... I respect you opinion and P.O.V..😊.The post was more for me.. to show my anger and frustration regarding show... I'm really sorry if you felt offended by you... πŸ˜Š
swaron19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JoshuaD

Je baat ..You said it all πŸ˜†
Now i realised..arent vicky and rey are childhood buddies. thier scene is not at ll there.now vicky broke up with Neha and other s are least bothered about it ... Neither Neha 's individual scene nor vicky's.. When Rey rejected Tani...eventhough They were not in relation. they dedicated one complete episode for her cry 😑 .. They show Neha as if she doesnot feel anything..

I have said too much na... sorry for it but really I was angry with all happening in show...

Earlier there where many recky scenes but now ..CV's have forgotten about there friendship...And about viha.. haven't you heard there IV .. in which they themselves said.. we are just going to make you laugh with our scenes that's it... no sensible scene is for them...
LoveShantannu thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaron19

<font size="2">@D3rocksss:- The whole post was not for you.. please don't feel offended by it... I respect you opinion and P.O.V..😊.The post was more for me.. to show my anger andfrustrationregarding show... I'm really sorry if you felt offended by you...😊</font>

No need to say srry
IF is meant so dat an individual can share deir povs n could be well aware of other's opinions
swaron19 thumbnail

No need to say srry
IF is meant so dat an individual can share deir povs n could be well aware of other's opinions

People here are quite touche..πŸ˜† so I have to make clear ..