Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Amitabh Bachchan fumes at Twitter, threatens to 'go elsewhere'

Amitabh Bachchan has lashed out at social networking sites Twitter and Tumblr warning them to rectify the issues in his accounts on both the websites.

Apparently, a number of his fans and followers had been facing problems commenting on his blog and Twitter account. Naturally, the veteran actor was very upset after reading the comments on the malfunction, warning Twitter that if the problem does not sorted out he might go elsewhere.

He, in fact, even tweeted an apology to his followers on the micro-blogging site.

"Distraught to read comments on malfunction on Twitter and tumblr. blog .. sent warning to concerned - rectify or I go elsewhere !!" Big B tweeted.

The 'Angry Young Man' of Indian cinema also expressed remorse for those who faced problems in commenting on his blog.

"My apologies to those that face problems in commenting .. my blog too keeps disappearing .. cannot tolerate discomfort for Ef/TwFmXt ." he tweeted.

"Travelling again .. with deep concern for Ef/TwFmXt .. stay put for the moment .. otherwise there are ''many other fish in the sea" he added. 

Amitabh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Shaant Big B! Health par bura asar padega!
well he is on facebook, and bigadda and god knows on how many websites, websites are a part of technology and it can suffer a hiccup at any moment, so why so much fuss...the obsession of aish has cost him over oh boy !
hasini009 thumbnail

stay put for the moment... otherwise there are 'many other fish in the sea'

are you the only fisherman alive in the world?😆

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

stay put for the moment... otherwise there are 'many other fish in the sea'

are you the only fisherman alive in the world?😆

😆
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: New_nova

"My apologies to those that face problems in commenting .. my blog too keeps disappearing .. cannot tolerate discomfort for Ef/TwFmXt ." he tweeted.

Too addicted BigB,eh?
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
He tries too hard act all cool and high class. Please someone remind him of his background.

0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
That's OKAY but BIG B ,,please don't join something stupid like ORKUT ..
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

He tries too hard act all cool and high class. Please someone remind him of his background.

Playing the Devil's advocate here. His background is quite immaculate. Dad was a celebrated poet and Mom a classy lady. He has sown many a wild oat but we can't question his bckgrnd. He went to Sherwood college in Nainital and was doing well professionally too. His 'class' went for a toss and the humble facade crumbled with the advent of social media.

Can ya tell I was a huge fan of his when growing up? 😲 ðŸ˜† Pretty please, don't tell anyone. 🤓
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Not only you, i want your all family to go elsewhere, if its possible , Go to Hell. Every times i hear he is busy with hectic schedule but Buddha always keeps tweeting there every single minute.