Just watched last epi- left open for imagination

patr2anu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I just finished watching the last episode... good that they ended with Tej-Toasty reunion, but left everything for audience' imaginations... at least if they wanted to give Toasty a break, they should've come up with some other kind of disease or another cancer, not brain tumor, which is incurable. Especially when the doctor said brain tumor in last stage with few months to live, that means no hope. Anyways, its just a story and we assume it was curable kind of brain tumor, not the aggressive ones... all is well that ends well. Happy Ending!  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I wished they had at least shown the entire family taking Toasty to the hospital for her treatment and a scene where Tej holds her hands to assure her that everything will be alright <3 :D
I just can't imagine the beauty of such a scene <3 :D

Originally posted by: Arch.Archu

I wished they had at least shown the entire family taking Toasty to the hospital for her treatment and a scene where Tej holds her hands to assure her that everything will be alright <3 :D

I just can't imagine the beauty of such a scene <3 :D

Toasty would always be fit, fine and safe for his own Tej.. AS Toasty is born for her Tej ..God would always keep this heavenly blessed pair safe and healthy..Happiness would always be together with heavenly blessed couple TejYa ❤️😊