daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Though not able to watch the show I am reading written update daily and able to make out whats happening in the show since the time change.

But off late Nidhi's behaviour is not understandable...
On one side she is not telling Amar that she is married to Dr.Ashu who works in same hospital where Amar is admitted and she keeps favoring him and saving him and indirectly encouraging him to flirt with her.

On the other hand she is giving tips and boosting Aahana towards impressing Ashu. who happens to be her own hubby. How can Nidhi do this... what if Aahana takes her liking to Ashu seriously... when Aahana comes to know ashni are married to each other what will she feel...

And finally whole kgh staff knows that ashni are married so how come these interns think Ashu is single... usually such news gossips spread soon even in a hospital...

I feel Nidhi's little games will backfire when Ashu too starts flirting with ahana to make her jealous...
Edited by ash_arti - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aarathi: nidhi is doing big mistake on 3 sides.. 1st: Helping & giving tips to aahana to patao ashu.. 2Nd: making amar feel comfortable even when he is flirting.. 3Rd: apne pair par khudli maar rahi hain..
Armu4eva thumbnail
Nice questions Aarati ... its going above my head as well... 

hkp11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sure that makes sense, that info about docs, nurses, etc is always heard around the hospital, so the fact the AshNi are married doctors should have been something that Aahana heard about...

that said, these story lines are there to tie over till SK gets back...it's better to have this instead of rona-dhona...πŸ˜‰
SSA777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hkp11

Sure that makes sense, that info about docs, nurses, etc is always heard around the hospital, so the fact the AshNi are married doctors should have been something that Aahana heard about...

that said, these story lines are there to tie over till SK gets back...it's better to have this instead of rona-dhona...πŸ˜‰

I found the episode annoying with the games played by Nidhi and now Ashu is going to turn around and do the same.  I guess you could be right that they are showing this until SK returns.  But why add another character?  They should have just left it with Amar and then maybe the gangster track.  My option, Ahana is over kill.

kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You know Aarti I was also going to make a post for this. Iam unable to understand Nidhi at all...Why is she encouraging Ahana? Yest after she heard that Ashu has asked Ahana to wrok under him, Nidhi was saying to herself that Main Dr Ashutosh ko jalane chali thi aut khud jal gayi. Ahana ko encourage kane se Dr Ashutosh ko kya jalega? Nidhi is putting herself into trouble and at the same time leading an innocent girl into problem...

Her support for Amar despite Ashu telling her of his concerns is also not beyond my understanding...And she is still giving the feeling to Amar that she is single...Sindoor to gayab kar hi di hain usne...

Unable to understand where the track is leading to

Only thing I liked abt her yesterday when she spoke well abt Ashu to Amar...
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
they are just want to  hurt each other,and this is their way to hurt each other.
hkp11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SSA777

I found the episode annoying with the games played by Nidhi and now Ashu is going to turn around and do the same.  I guess you could be right that they are showing this until SK returns.  But why add another character?  They should have just left it with Amar and then maybe the gangster track.  My option, Ahana is over kill.

Sure, we have annoying new characters like Aahana, but I guess there are several reasons for these story lines that we don't know about...most likely is TRPs.  If they bring in young faces, maybe KTLK gets more viewers and higher TRPs???

And yes, Nidhi is annoying by playing jealousy games with Ashu...it reminds me of the 1960s American movies like Doris Day movies where husband & wife gets jealous of each other because of others in their lives --- like "Do Not Disturb"...husband's secretary and wife's male decorator...

daffodil81 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithasme

Aarathi: nidhi is doing big mistake on 3 sides.. 1st: Helping & giving tips to aahana to patao ashu.. 2Nd: making amar feel comfortable even when he is flirting.. 3Rd: apne pair par khudli maar rahi hain..

Well said Harshal. Its baffling to see Nidhi giving tips to Ahana to patao her own hubby
daffodil81 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Nice questions Aarati ... its going above my head as well... 

I know Tanu... me too feeling the sameπŸ˜†