akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ˜†   
heyy people...just saw today's whole episode...just wanted to discuss about awesome rathi comic timing and expressions even while sleeping!!🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

bechara apne comedy yaar MANNU ko miss kar raha..."BHAAG MANNU BHAAG!!!...TEZ BHAAG!!" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and yuvi's expressions as soon as rathi puts his arms up..and calls mannu...awesome!!!...

bechara yuvi...jaise hi suvi ka phone aaya..apna room clean krne lag gayaπŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸ˜³that's the truth of boys πŸ˜›πŸ˜› according to us...we live in d cleanest pace on the earth..but for others..or for your love in SG who r living in a dumpyard πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ and when he finally decides to take the call..the way yuvi puts his hand on rathi...as if he is a small puppy  πŸ˜†

and his expressions when yuvreen were holding each other hands πŸ€£ dnt know but suddenly..i want to see yuvreen's  private confession to each other..without anybody knowing...then their escapades from everyone..and their chupke-chupke love will be real fun to see..
GAWD!!!..even if i start with something...i end up with yuvreen talks!!!πŸ˜† kya kare..heaven made jodi hain β­οΈβ€οΈ

Anyways...AWESOME acting and comedy BOYS!!!πŸ‘
Edited by akshayR - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishanthi2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
seems to b nice things are happening in SG. just unable to watch last 2 weeks. SG always a great show to watch 
HarshIkaZaYaxox thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post even I luved everyone in today's epi!!
NishKP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awsome post...
rathi is too good..
where is mannu???
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lmaooo,..rathi was hell funny, i was laoghing out load n my mon is like are u gone mad.🀣