Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😕  Err... dun get misguided by the heading... i like the char n the purpose for which it has been introed.. but .. .buttt... BUTTT...

this gal .. is SUPER DUPER PHASTTT...

I mean.. pehle din.. aankh mila.. duje din.. baat kiya.. and ye lo.. madam is already talking about 'Mujhe APNE SATH rakhna chahte hain' ðŸ˜•

I dun like it..! Its cool to be crushing.. but its so not cool to b .. so OTT ...about it..!

Yes i do love the female attention showered on Mr. Saiyan ðŸ˜³ [totally deserves it] but deffo do not like Madam Aha.. na .. going overboard with it all!

And once again.. what was with her butting in Ashus briefing?? I did have liked to see Ashu ask her to leave the conference room ...😡 ... ! Is that how u behave with ur senior? ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I just dont like her..that's it ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ aha..na.naa...naaa 

btw, nice post Tanu.
Edited by debaparna77 - 11 years ago
koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maine pehle hi kahi thi  I don't like her and cannot tolerate her around Ashu.😡 She is just like Black Mark on our Mr. Sayiaan. Yeh larki toh mere hatho jaroor pitegi.
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she is damn annoying, and totally superfluous.Edited by Libra - 11 years ago
BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

She sounded more silly than cute. Ashu was  terrified more than thrilled with the attention.😆

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Phast Amar ko counter karne ke liye ek Aha..na..na ki zaroorat hai na...

I found her the original dumb blonde,...but sometimes, I wonder...goodluck or whateever, she had the last laugh today...and am wondering if Amar and Ahana are the ones who are going to have a last laugh...Amar's deiberately provocative behaviour with Ashutosh simply does not make sense otherwise,...and maybe there is more to Ahana's innocuous remark abotu Nidhi trying to pull her leg...

Boy, would I love it if the two of them laughed at these two if and when they regret hurting them...!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
shalini.malik72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me to I just did not like she behaving as if she has never seen a handsome guy before...I Nidhi too a bit crazy today..
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Libra

she is damn annoying, and totally supeerflous.

Bingo.. Superfluous.. is the word..!

In comparison.. Amar was far more restrained today ðŸ˜Š
purplegrapes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I thought our Ashu will ask her to get out or tell her Nidhi is his wife.but nothing happened.
bacho,be matured na.you people dont have maturity like our KP😡
Armu4eva thumbnail
@suj.. obviously.. as i said.. her purpose n need in the track is understood.. but the way she is acting .. its so so artificial...! They should have developed the thing in a day or two...n yes.. Amar was weird past two days.. but aaj to janab was better.. ! May be.. our hyper-na.. will calm down in a day or two as well.. 

And yes i liked the turn of luck...