Frequent Posters

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: JohnySolomonRaj

DB can't use her rights by bloody blackmailing 

Oh wow! I didn't realize you knew DB?

How do you know she blackmailed anyone?

I didn't realize DB also started writing for IPK? Just because she asked for more screen time, doesn't mean she asked for THIS storyline unless of course DB now writes for the show?

Next thing we're going to hear is that DB is the creative/actor/director/producer/promoter/channel of IPK. ๐Ÿ˜†
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very well needed post!

I personally feel that as actor, these people KNOW that it is a professional hazard to receive both laurels and criticism.  As a public figure, it goes without saying that they are putting themselves out there for "judgment" in any shape or form.  SO, if one can receive laurels and praise, they can certainly expect criticism.  And who is to say criticism is "Bashing" -- some in this forum I have noticed loves to create DRAMA.  Man, they should go work for the production house, or maybe they already are ๐Ÿ˜†
ruffledfeathers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree with your post...

If CVs and PH and so on are visiting this forum so often, surely they can also spend time looking at so many posts constructively mentioning what is wrong about the show and giving suggestions, not to mention so many FF/OS/other creative stuff?

Isn't it very childish to say they don't want to hear criticism?

Well I have just this to say - IF mein aana hai to aao! Enter at your own risk...

Honestly, I am tired of all the PH/CV/certain actors forcing their opinions down my throat - I want to say to them - this is how it works, guys, take it or leave it...grow up please!
jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Glad you made this post!! Everytime there is a criticism and an honest and constructive one.. there is a hue and cry about criticizing them!! A profession related to media comes with its pros and cons.. you are under public scrutiny all the time.. whether onscreen or off screen and who said it was a easy life.. but its the price for the fame and money associated with it!!

If every praise gives you a kick ass feeling then every criticism should be taken with heed and opportunity for improvement.
I dont say every criticism is constructive.. like personal attacks on Daljeet for asking for more screen space but again lack of PR and failure to maintain confidentiality caused that damage. Once a news reaches the public you can never gauge how they will react.. unfortunately for her. she got the wrath!!

But getting upset over criticism is just ... and we have seen many displays of that over a period of time now!!

Appreciation and criticism are two sides of the same coin..and thats the trick of this trade!!

Edited by jules - 11 years ago
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SaraJL

I don't understand that why some actors can't deal with a little criticism based on track and plot???
If we don't like something we'll voice out our opinions. What's a big deal??? This is exactly like What's a big deal if DB asked for more screen space??? you can tell, but fans can't???
I am sorry, but I lost respect for actors don't you care what we think?
There is not always good things about ones acting, not everyone feels the same way.
This is so annoying๐Ÿคข
be a little professional!

I am not talking about personal life discussion or anything like that, but Criticism based on track, story and plot??

But thats the problem dear. How many posts do you see that have constructive criticism about the show or the actors? 98% of it is bashing lately. Talking about killing off Anjali, how Daljeet ruined the show, how ekta kapoor writer ruined the show, etc etc etc. Where is the constructiveness in all of that? I don't think constructive criticism upsets the actors
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I second yew DKS...gud post indeed...๐Ÿ‘

Why to keep d PH ppl,Actors in ILLUSION...
I dont understand hows it gonna help them????

Its better to keep them a REALITY CHECK...
I agree that professional should have the guts to take criticism, without criticism no improvement in any profession. But unnecessary attack is not appreciable. What I have learnt from Khusboo today about barun I felt sad. He doesnt deserve any criticism at the moment. It is the hardest job to perform and emote all type of emotions in daily basis. He and Sanay are doing the best I have ever seen in TV. So criticism is good but why to criticize wrong people in wrong time. Edited by newyork2012 - 11 years ago
IamSwapnali thumbnail
I thought they are too busy to even take care of themselves. Don't lot of people make thread saying BS / SI was looking tired, and they deserve a break & so on? All I can say is whoever drool over the actors should be flattered if the actors are really visiting IF. If they do, all I want to ask is 'seriously'? I mean a normal person like me sometimes don't have time to logon to IF for days. These actors work 12 hours - 28/29 days a month, and they have time to visit IF? I'd rather catch on my sleep if I were them!

Now assuming they are super humans and they do visit IF, why should be scared to post what we want? It's like a mom is coming to the kids room, and they want to hide their story books and open their textbooks.

From all the interviews I have read of the biggest superstars, they take criticism in a very positive way because that's how they improve their performances. SRK is SRK because he accepts his mistakes and try to rectify it. If the artist assumes that he is a superstar right from his first movie, he might end up becoming like a Viviek (oh.. I just found out he is back to the original spelling now!).

I think more than the bashing posts, the actors will definitely run away looking at the gutter posts on this forum. No offense to the TMs who make those. Frankly, sometimes I enjoy them too, but I'd not enjoy it if it was about me ๐Ÿ˜‰.

I must say truth is stranger than fiction though.. out of 6000+ pages of posts, poor artists only come across the ones 'bashing' them! This seems more forced than the rabba veys these days..

Disclaimer: SRK & Viviek are just used as examples here!

Edited by ILoveHussain - 11 years ago
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Please friends sincere request...

This topic is bigger than DB it is the value of having a forum and people expressing their opinions freely...

lets stick to that...

Cheers...
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahm

Honestly, I think constructive criticism is probably welcomed by actors, PH, etc but I think when actors and whatnot are attacked personally, it's wrong. For example, calling the show Didi Ki Saut is just beyond rude. It's not constructive and it's degrading. Attacking Daljeet, making posts about how she ruined the show, etc is also hurtful. They are human beings and they DO have feelings. Daljeet asking for screen time is fine and is her right. She never asked the writers to write this particular story. Akshay and Deepali have been attacked too and NONE of it is constructive. THAT is the problem.

Sorry, to quote your post!
What are you saying? are we saying anything different than what we were told by DB,GH and I believe Gul as well...What's wrong with saying DKS??? isn't that what original idea was??? Please!
GH said it on twitter,Gul I think in some interview, same goes to DB.
I don't even understand really!
Then, she should prove that in soap not starts defending her character offline. I mean people hated the way Anjali reacted, DB justified by giving example..That's when really problem started! we were criticising her character.
Of course this will lead to a bigger problem, she should think before giving interviews or justifying character for at least 10 times. This might lead her to bigger problem like now.
I don't know about Akshay and Deepali so can't comment.