Blatant Truth - Sad Reality!

Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
To all of my ArVi family, friends, lovers, A-Team, APP, PAP, and whoever else is out there,

I hate to be the one to say this: But Arjun and Ovi are married !!! That is the FACT - not Fiction. No matter what we think, it is the truth and ultimate truth. There is no plan, there are no delusions, there is no flashback to say something else happened.

Arjun's pain is REAL - he is hurt and betrayed and he is not in on the grand scheme of things between the sisters.

Purvi -  is now the new Mahaan and do gooder and may always be Arjun's love but will not be in his life.

Ovi - is now Arjun's wife and will continue to be.

That's the sad but blatant truth and it is the reality you can CHOOSE to live with.

What's to come next is anyone guess... and whoever chooses to stick to it - good luck to you. But I have already given enough tears to the ArVi relationship - or lack of one and I will not continue to have Ekta and her team of creatives make a fool out of me and my beliefs. Cause I'm pretty sure whats to come will not be better.

Arjun-Ovi love - 🤢
Purvi and Sameer/Sachin/Soham/Whoever - 🤢 (at least they are consistent with all these S - so it will be someone whose name begins with S for all we know).
Purvi pregnant - likely possibility now - 🤢

I hate to be the bearer of bad news... but I think we all need this wake up call. I see many hopeful posts, many posts praying for miracles, many posts thinking that something is amiss. Unfortunately - what we see is what we are getting and nothing is amiss. Everything is as Ekta wants it - whether we do or not.

Now - I have given up hope for this show. But that does not mean you have to. However, I feel for the actors. I'm pretty sure they are going to suffer with this idiotic track. Who will now request to see ArVi (Arjun and Purvi) perform for an award show when ArVi does not exist? Also, unfortunately some of us cannot separate the actors from the characters and will now hate Purvi/Asha and Arjun/RD. I sincerely hope that will NOT happen.

On that note - I would like to say thank you for all the positivity for ArVi. Thank you for thinking the best of them. Thank you for wishing and hoping. BUT - the blatant truth and sad reality is that Arjun and Purvi are not together now!

Good night and good luck! 🤗

Edited by Ashlaika - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
🤗

i Totally agree with. i'm not going to waste my valuable  time watching the crap that Ekta puts before us. i have already said my goodbyes...
Edited by jenelle05 - 11 years ago
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Let me be the first one to say how foolish I feel now, because i once said "I believe in ARVI..."..
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jdronamraju

Let me be the first one to say how foolish I feel now, because i once said "I believe in ARVI..."..

No Jyothi,

Ure not foolish - Your heart is pure and you think logically and positively. Only the convoluted minds of our brilliant CVs can come up with this drama.
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jdronamraju

and me more so because deep down in my heart of hearts is still believe in Arvi. but at last, i'm done. even if a reunion is carded, i'm not interested...Edited by jenelle05 - 11 years ago
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jenelle05

and me more so because deep down in my heart of heart is still believe in Arvi

Guys even i still had hopes even though i saw Arjun and Ovi married.I thought it was a hoax but i was proven wrong.I thanked god they didnt show the wedding so maybe there mite be a possibility of Arjun and Ovi not actually marrying.Well i feel like a fool now believing that Ekta would have spared Arvi.I hate her😡😡
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I dont want arvi romance like they used to show after the engagement 

unfortunately ovi n arjun r married so now instead of showing romance between arvi ... its better to focus on soham/varsha - savita/sachu - tej love story ... n spare the audience fron arvis romance (arjun-purvi n arjun-ovi🤪)
Shivana_j thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They could always divorce its not a new thing on Pavitra rishta...Archanna and Manav went tru a divorce... earlier
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
dey showd arj ovi wedding guys...i saw it...my eyes popped out when i saw purvi watching her love of her life marrying in front of her wid her own sister...good thing ws they shwd arj/purvi/ovi suffering...they all wer crying...
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes, Arjun-Ovi are married and that is the blatant truth.
It was harsh to watch the actual wedding, but saving grace for me, they did not show him putting the sindoor on her forehead. And everything else was as short as they could keep it.

But with Arjun knowing the truth about Ovi within a matter of few hours and clearing it to her in no nonsense terms that he will always love Purvi, I don't think he is a person to keep quiet.

I don't think there will be any pregnancy angle here.

Ovi should have known better. She will know it now. Guess this will cure her now of her delusions. There is no other medicine than living with what she wants and yet not having what she so wanted.

Purvi will also realize that her sacrifice was for nothing. But maybe she will never learn that she had no right on Arjun's life. Her mother asked him to prove his love and she did the same, but hers was much more ghastly as it shattered his heart.

I just hope Purvi stops here and not ask him for more sacrifices.

Edited by bee5 - 11 years ago