OS-You are my Love(part4-completed -page4)

saibanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi . I am silent member of this forum and this is my First attempt to write OS, turgas, Sujata, Libra, coolsk sha123 , rabzo(sorry if i forgot any name ðŸ¤” )you are my inspiration to write this OS.Forgive me if i wrote something i shouldn have wrote ...😔

Part 1

It's been a tiring day for Nidhi, not only physically, even mentally she felt so drained and worn out ?Ashuthosh's indifference and his "I don't want anyone" attitude killing her day by day. She thought sooner or later Ashuthosh's will come and take her back..How she missed holding him close. How her heart ache for his touch. Sigh! Now all those seem like some far away dream.Dissolved in days bright light ?

Just then Janki bhai came and informed her about amar's discharge. Amar! His name put small smile on her face; she remembered his smiling face and the pain which he try so hard to hide.He never told what happened or who shot him?she tried so hard to make him speak but ended up laughing hard after hearing one of his random jokes. It's become ritual for her to meet him first thing and check on him before she leaves. She felt at ease when amar is around.In short he has become her escape route to forget aching pain in her heart?his company somehow make her to push through another day ..She knows what she is doing is wrong, instead of facing reality, she is rotating round and round and ending up with nothing?

One day Amar asked about her marriage and she just shrugged it off and asked him not ask anything further on this subject! From then on he never asked not nidhi felt any need to explain .For Nidhi ,Amar remind mostly  of rohan , so lively ..he is just like rohan ,without her telling  amar know what she want ?and he know exactly how to make her smile ?how she wish Ashuthosh's understand her just like amar and rohan ..But sigh! Sometime she think is only love enough or as anjie tell compatibity is most important to make one relationship work ..She wonder ..But all she could feel inside , this constant ache for ashuthosh and nothing else ..

Soon after Amar's discharge, she went to pantry for cup of caffeine and spotted ashuthosh with Ahaana , she felt pinching pain..They both were laughing at something and ahaana praising adrak wali chai which ashu prepared for her ..She couln belive her ear ..and ashu was behaving as if Nidhi don't even exist even though he very well  know she standing just beside them?she tried so hard to find the same ache in his eyes , the longing for her ..but she found none !!.

Whole day , she rotated round and round like Zombie ..Somewhere she hoped ashuthosh will come back but now felt like he is slipping far away ..What has she done to deserve this , she wanted to shout and  scream  , she felt anger rise from pit of her stomach ..She felt tremendous rage on herself and ashuthosh , she started regretting leaving him , may be she should have given another chance to ashuthosh and herself to work this marriage ..but now everything just blown away ?

It was difficult for her to control her emotions and she just wanted to get out from this place and move away somewhere far away?

Ashuthosh knew something is wrong with Nidhi!! Because she looked so lost all throughout day.. it irked him to hell when in OT she failed to follow his instruction and it might have lead to death of patient ..Yes he shouted at her that time but nidhi instead of shouting back, kept quite through out the day..As if nothing can reach or effect her anymore?it troubled him..he made a mental note to talk to Nidhi before the day end and rushed back to another surgery which needed his attention..

He kept thinking, what happened suddenly that nidhi, his Nidhi..who is full of life looked so lost and helpless , his Nidhi who never lost single chance to make him Jealous by roaming around with that boy Amar today looked as if she lost her battle ?it affected him.. yes he knew Nidhi deliberately trying to make him Jealous by sitting around with Amar and he is doing just the same with her ..today also ahana came to him asking to accompany for cup of coffee since he was he had huge headache ended up drinking adrak wali chai and ahana also wanted to try?All this act was just to make Nidhi Jealous and nothing else and more over he never entertained ahana's feelings and she very well aware of this  ?

By the time he returned from surgery, Nidhi was gone so he headed back home ?HK forced him for dinner so he ended up eating few grains of rice that too with such a difficulty?Nidhi captivated his mind all over and he just couldn't shook her out of his system.

Other hand Nidhi..Alone walked for hours without knowing where she is heading or for what she is searching .all she knew is that she wanted to go somewhere far away?its started raining and her whole body drenched in rain, even it did not stopped her ?as if madness took over her and she kept on walking on those deserted roads?And this is how Amar saw her ..

Hope you all like it 😃

Edited by saibanu - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saibanu thumbnail
I already wrote next part , let me know if you want me to post ..Thank you ðŸ¤—
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Welcome to the Forum ðŸ¤—

saibanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Welcome to the Forum ðŸ¤—

Thank you dear 😊
busybee.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to d forum dear 😊
saibanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: busybee..

Welcome to d forum dear 😊

Thank you dear 😊
hilarious44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very very nice...plz continue...waiting for next part
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
welcome to the forum...post the next chap asap...
Poolicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pls pls pls post the next part!!🤗
saibanu thumbnail
Thnak you so much for such warm welcome 🤗.i will post next part soon once i am done with final check ..

thank you again 😊