Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@ Gandhari,
Am so glad that I went to read your post now...a big thank you...for d positivity, beautiful pics.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Me continue to be a part of d journey of this love...their little stolen moments of togetherness indeed...
Me too depending on these moments to keep my sanity...to keep my faith on IPK intact...
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Awwh! Thanks for the hugs gals .. We need a group hug. I am pissed after really, really long .. Now my like button isnt working too.

I just hope she does not suggest to get Shyam back! Pretty please CVs!
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Deeps, you just voiced my anger...😑

Originally posted by: bs_deeps

Scene  I have hated the most is cupping of faces...we love Arnav and Khushi cupping each others face..tht doesnt mean that they go on applying the formula on each n everyone  they come across..

Omoraboti thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

I'm with Archu...I am also pretending like today's episode didnt exist!

Shyaam was willing to leave a pregnant Anjali for Khushi...so what makes Khushi think that Shyaam has changed now? Will Khushi be able to forgive herself for getting Shyaam back into the house?

What made her think he takes care of Di so much? Amnesia?? She signed the freaking divorce paper .. Lady!!! 😑
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Ami ki baner jole bheshe eshechei?  πŸ˜­

Amar hug koi?

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Farah:
here's something for ya...

dennisdmenace thumbnail
More so when Arnav' came back may be a peck or something was in his mind who told her to say that I will take care of Di?

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

What made her think he takes care of Di so much? Amnesia?? She signed the freaking divorce paper .. Lady!!! 😑

sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

@ Gandhari,

Am so glad that I went to read your post now...a big thank you...for d positivity, beautiful pics.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Me continue to be a part of d journey of this love...their little stolen moments of togetherness indeed...
Me too depending on these moments to keep my sanity...to keep my faith on IPK intact...

hola anu jaan whts w/ the fonts 2day...no blue...kya ho raha hai...πŸ˜‰
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah.. Moreover.. Is Khushi another character which dsnt use brains in the making.. courtesy CVs??

Im sry fr bashing😭😭😭

plz do go mad at me.. m very sry..

BT she is using only her heart not her mind...

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

He tried to kill Arnav!!! She has seen it with her own eyes...how can she let that man anywhere close to her husband!! All this butchering to glorify the villian😑 Why couldnt Arnav and Khushi be together in this fight? I wouldnt have been this upset if Anjali got Shyaam back to RM.

Dedicating 15 mins to the two people who are hated at the moment!!! Today, 3 people have already told me that they will not continue watching the serial if this Anjali drama continues...I feel so bad when people talk about quitting the serial😭
Omoraboti thumbnail
She is being too responsible .. Jaroorat se zyada!!

Here's a hug from me! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: mouramen

More so when Arnav' came back may be a peck or something was in his mind who told her to say that I will take care of Di?