Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

I skipped through unimportant scenes, wish some scenes were longer...but my hope is restored, whatever I saw today was better than what was served last two episodes...for me something is better than nothing...IF forum doesnt think so...so I'll be the minority and stick my head inside my Crooner bubble...hopefully you guys are in better mood...else I'm taking a break today...

Huh? Why minority? πŸ˜• the epi was good barring the 'unimportant scenes'.. Since Di is back in her SKD, its time for us to revert back there too πŸ˜†

At this time, I can't seem to think of anything else apart from that neck throttle.. Once more plz!!
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -SH-

I screamed and was hooting when Arnav strangled Shyam.. Whatte hold!! This makes me want to see that 'heavily beating' all the more..

Whooaa..!1 Shivi.. Perrrfect scene!!!!
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
PrashT thumbnail

Anu di.. I agree with Dadi on one thing.. "Damadji ko aaye ek din nahi hua aur ghar ka mahaul ek dam palat gaya"

Pehle hi aa jaate Damadji.. Torture thoda kam jhelna padta.. πŸ˜†

🀣🀣
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya1503

G di!! I'm in a very good mood today!!! ASR waapas jo aaya!!! His stop it when dadi wanted to say something!! But why is that he had to call her n she cuts the call??

Why not? Doesn't she have self-respect? πŸ˜›
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

ooh Khoosi bitiya has as much ego as her laad governor.. just that it is hidden amidst all the jalebi and jhallipan. πŸ˜† but it surfaces every now and then.
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 Why is it Arnav V/S Khushi outside here , why cant it be ArHi for them πŸ€£ Imma be here :| 

I LOVE THE EPISODE. The fight between ArHi, the Arnav Shyam scene was one of those that would get whistles and claps on silver screen 
Though I felt a pinch when Arnav said that he shouldn't have let her so close, but then again, such things keep happening between two people and in a relation. But lagta hai ASR hi pehle manayenge πŸ˜³

Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Why is that only Khushi shd be shown self-respect???ASR bhi ek insaan hai, uska bhi rehaga na self-respect!!
I want ASR to leave Khushi n go on a pilgrimage to the Himalayas!!! I want him to seclude himself from everyone!!!  

(before I get chappal n tomatoes in my way, I want to declare that I'm kiddingπŸ˜› tired of some posts out there)
PrashT thumbnail
Wht was the cheezy dialogue it vwas!!!

"aap apne haath lagyengi toh mitha ho jayega"🀒