Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mithsi_22

wish you a very happy b'day veena.. you have always been a support system to me..thank you so much..god bless you veena..

Mithila - we all where always support system of each other๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. thats the reason  we rock๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ thanks a ton for the wishes๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—
adinats07 thumbnail
hey prachi.. that was beautiful cake.. thanks a lot๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—
have a nice birthday..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE]
adinats07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: axax

happy birthday veena๐Ÿค—

have a blast ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

thanks axax... wow ur 1st post for my birthday wish..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—
adinats07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiya1

happy birthday veena hope you have a joyous year ahead
have a mindblowing birthday ๐Ÿฅณ

Mels ...come on lets get back to our gut feeling yaar๐Ÿ˜‰.. thanks a ton for the wishes๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—
adinats07 thumbnail
]

๐Ÿค— i m fine di.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
how r u?
read ur reply to pari that how was ur day. Want to know how was ur evening.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Aakansha... Akku.. hey dear...
evening i was travellling in bus.. talking to pari and then i recd many miss calls from one number and i was thinking who is this.. and u know whose number was that.. it was conny.. oh my god.. i felt top of the world.. when i heard her and then we spoke atleast for more than 45 min...i reached home while i was talking to her.. then atlast i tought of the bill and we had to cut the call...
then mum and my babhi made something special.. had my dinner.. now online watch maha boring sangham and updating this post.
simplelife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adinats07

]

</div> Aakansha... Akku.. hey dear...
<div>evening i was travellling in bus.. talking to pari and then i recd0โ€ž2many miss calls from one number and i was thinking who is this.. and u know whose number was that.. it was conny.. oh my god.. i felt top of the world.. when i heard her and then we spoke atleast for more than 45 min...i reached home while i was talking to her.. then atlast i tought of the bill and we had to cut the call...

then mum and my babhi made something special.. had my dinner.. now online watch maha boring sangham0โ€ž2and updating this post.

awww. Thats great di.๐Ÿ˜Š
i havent watch todays episode yet. but if it is that boring, i m not going to watch it.๐Ÿ˜”
di, 1 que which is ur fav rasu offscreen moment?๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by simplelife - 11 years ago
adinats07 thumbnail
[ awww. Thats great di.๐Ÿ˜Š
i havent watch todays episode yet. but if it is that boring, i m not going to watch it.๐Ÿ˜”
di, 1 que which is ur fav rasu offscreen moment?๐Ÿ˜ณ
One of the most boring Mahasagam episode.. pl do not watch it...

i like all thier interveiw.. simple sweet interview.. mostly i liked thier last interveiw all 3 where there..then i liked when she was in hitler attire and made fun of his hair and he doing some shayeri on his hair๐Ÿ˜ƒ
simplelife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adinats07

</div>One of the most boring Mahasagam episode.. pl do not watch it...
<div>0โ€ž2

i like all thier interveiw.. simple sweet interview.. mostly i liked thier last interveiw all 3 where there..then i liked when she was in hitler attire and made fun of his hair and he doing some shayeri on his hair๐Ÿ˜ƒ

done, i m not going to watch it.
@Bold agree di. Sweet & simple.
oh,that after new year party segment na.โค๏ธ
Edited by simplelife - 11 years ago
adinats07 thumbnail

yes akku.. they r sweet and simple๐Ÿ˜ƒ

my god wardha has posted lots of vedios.. atleast weekend i will be busy watching.. now at home i aam able to down load all the siggies. avis and all..

Wardha my chotti bacchi... a big hug from me to u, those RASU siggies where just aussom๐Ÿ˜ƒ
๐Ÿค—.. i just watched Amir juhi .. wow yaar.. sab kiss scene๐Ÿ˜‰ a big muaaah to u..and u will not belive when i think now.. some movies where just yuck๐Ÿ˜ณ but i have watched all thier movies..yes i like HHRPK... movie very much. both the songs.. they r just too good and i am seeing now after many years.. i was remembering those days and i am just feeling where am i..

Thanks dear once again for just bueatiful siggies and vedios
Soniya..Shapath thumbnail
am a day late but fir bhi HAPPY birthday