noddiye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Episode starts with Yash worried about the house...Aryan comes there and gives something to Yash...Yash opens the letter and finds some names written on it. Aryan explains that these are names of his school friends and he will invite all of them as he will be popular in school. He is the only kid who will dance in his parent's wedding...Yash tells Aryan that no band baja will be there in the wedding...Aryan enquires why and Yash shouts on him that he can't answer all the questions...

Akash comes there and Yash tells him that how does he explain to Aaryan that he cant have a pompous wedding and no one should know about it. Akash agrees and Yash enquiries about Akash and Namita...Akash tells that Namita has already turned down his proposal...Yash is pleased by that and says that's good as it is even if she said yes he wouldn't have married her...Akash says that he knows it he can stop himself from marrying her but not loving her...Yash says that the marriage will be done ASAP and it will be held in the ancestral temple...and his mother has already gone there to make arrangements...

Rajni comes to Yashodha and says that she needs to return something that is not her's now. Rajni puts her hand forward and gives the keys ...Yashoda tells her that she should keep it with her till whatever time she is there..Even Veena says that no need of making everyone cry and to give it when she leaves and advises her to keep it in the kitchen...Dadi tells Rajni not to cry and whatever time she is here to make the most of it by being happy...

Scene shifts to Krish and Rajni...
Rajni telling Krish that only 2 days are left and she wants to spend all the time with Krish...Krish too says that he wants to spend all the remaining moments with her as he can then live on with the memories..Do Pal Ka Yeh Khwaboon Ka Karwaan plays in the background as Krish and Rajni are shown sad and in pain...
Krish tells Rajni that no matter what changes their love will never change and these memories of them will never change...

Rajni is moving to the kitchen to make food when Yashoda tells her not to go to the kitchen. She advises that only one day is left and she should not waste time in the kitchen there are loads of chores to do. Rajni requests that just like she had made her first meal for them she wants to make her last meal too... All have tears in their eyes and Veena again tells her not to say such things and make everyone sad. Rajni says that she had made everyone sad so she will only change the mood. She says that a special person is helping her today...Every one thinks that its Chitra but Rajni takes them to the kitchen and all are surprised to see Namita in the kitchen preparing food...Everybody tease Namita and she drives them out of the kitchen...Veena compliments Rajni that she has achieved the impossible Surbhi tells everyone to clap as Veena has complimented Rajni for the first time...
Krish is watching all this from upstairs and is sad...

All are seating at the dinning table and enjoying their food when dadi says that she will always treasure this taste...Krish gets up from the table and moves away...He is seen holding the pillar and crying his heart out...Rajni comes there and Krish breaks down..he tells her that he can't let her go and they will find another way...Rajni tells him to eat food first ...Rajni and Krish feed each other and and Krish is smiling but has tears in his eyes...

Its night time and all are sitting worried..
Veena comes in and says that its good that marriage is in Mathura and hence society will not come to know about it ..Vrajlal tells Veena to keep quiet but Veena says that its good that the marriage is in Mathura as it will be away from the prying eyes..
Vrajlal says that Veena is always worried about the society.and not that Rajni is leaving them.Veena says that in that case call the whole of Baroda ..Vrajlal asks Yashodha what she thinks...Yashoda expresses her doubts of keeping the marriage so far in Mathura ...Vrajlal reasons that it might be due to the fact that it will save Rajni a lot of embarrassment...Namita says that Krish will be hurt but Yashoda says that Aryan will be there and hence he will lessen some of his pain...

Next Day
Rajni is ready and Krish looks at her teary eayed..Krish extends his hand and gets Rajni near the mirror...he says that she is looking beautiful but Rajni has tears in her eyes..Rajni says that only one thing is missing and puts forward the Sindoor box in front of Krish...Krish looks at her her astonished ...

Precap: Namita calling Rajni Bhabhi and Krish says that she is no longer her Bhabhi and teary eyed Namita takes her away and Krish and Rajni are shown slowly parting their hands... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superfast update like always Neha! 🤗

What a sad sad episode...  😔

Hope the re byah happens tomorrow and come monday we'll get to see them recovering from all the tragedy
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

thanks Neha🤗

why does she have to dress up so much and all?
and why do I have a feeling that she aint going out of Krish's life even after the byaah 😔...

and Baa's penchants for Rajni are super annoying...they make her sound like some devi😡
jihadulgendu thumbnail
thanks for the update...
there is some secret in yash and his family... i think another track is already building up...
jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks neha for awesome update😊

ya me too thinks...they never showed how Archana died😕...looks some big secret is going to be out😉 

Hope the suspence has some logic attached to it
Broken.Angel thumbnail
Thanx for the update!!

u know wat guys! im soo gonna watch this show, NOT for Krijni/the track

i'll watch it for GK!! ONLY GK!! those sad/hurt expressions he makess!! uff!☺️ , v all wont really be active on this forum,coz therz nothing left to discuss apart from gk, so im in!! 
daffodil81 thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update
shrenu_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i think new track will have logic.more interesting track about yash family is going to happen.whole family including akash is seems to be united to create huge drama.archna's death is also suspence.

may be yash family have rivalary with vaishnav family in past or some thing else.let us wait and watch.i m in the show and watch  enjoying track.as yash is best fit for villian.
shrenu_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
critising all mahan characters of vaishnav parivar including rajni.all forget the emotional episode and acting of all characters.only watch gk's expression not others.everybody has acted superb including rajni and vinafoi in this episode.because of reason behind BHBK ,logical or illogical .Hating some characters because of script is not actor problem.it is problem of creative team.yes track and reason was really does not fit in to our mind.and it is proposed by GK for bhbk.there you are seeing only acting.for others who are best actors among tv industry no comments and even hatting.very surprise.but yes it is a forum and every one has freedom to express so i have expressed my views.  
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi all,

thanks for the update

can someone clarify for me? i have caught the update after a while and i know of all the rajni marrying yash drama but why cant akash marry namita??? why did yash say that?

is there some mystery surrounding that?