Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
btw.. u interested for tomrws mahasangam..??

aaj unhone as usual mahasangam ka precap nahi dikhaya.. i guess 9.00 tak wo shuru hi nahi hoga..

n do u think there is any future to the scene where rishi hit the pole n fell..??

dikhaya to aise jaise iske baad uski yadtash chali jaegi..πŸ˜†
loveinshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: baspa

siya waise aj rk ka fatherly roop dekhkar i was😭
bechara, aur indu bhi aj muje innocent lagi like 8 yr old choti hitler, poor when she saw rk and ishaan

me too yaar..Cry

these two love eachother so much..Cry

n even that scene where she fell from top n then asked if he would hug her if something had happened to her..Cry shez realy innocent yaa...😳

watever these do but they're sketching indu just like real indu..😳 tough on outside but soft from inside..😳
baspa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveinshi

btw.. u interested for tomrws mahasangam..??

aaj unhone as usual mahasangam ka precap nahi dikhaya.. i guess 9.00 tak wo shuru hi nahi hoga..

n do u think there is any future to the scene where rishi hit the pole n fell..??

dikhaya to aise jaise iske baad uski yadtash chali jaegi..πŸ˜†

mere khyal se mahasangam is mainly for pr, isliye nai dhikaya aur han yeh rishi falling after hitting pole mere hisab se khoda pahad nikla chuha hoga, lekin yeh ho sakta hai, ki yeh rishi ke mumbai jane ka tareeka ho, oh i forgot again ki sv sa gaya hai, to may be usko hospitalze dhikaye taki kisi logical reson se fir uske scenes kam hojayege otherwise fir indu ko dhudna bhi to hoga to shayad wo use thoda postpone kare, tabtak i think we will see zara and indu alot😊
baspa thumbnail

me too yaar..😭

these two love eachother so much..😭

n even that scene where she fell from top n then asked if he would hug her if something had happened to her..😭 shez realy innocent yaa...😳

watever these do but they're sketching indu just like real indu..😳 tough on outside but soft from inside..😳

true siya, par i'm dying to see emotional rk with indu and i'm think and hope ki next time indu rk jab mile to we see both of them emotional and lovimg towards each other, hope they give us scenes where indu misses her father and vice-versa
loveinshi thumbnail

true siya, par i'm dying to see emotional rk with indu and i'm think and hope ki next time indu rk jab mile to we see both of them emotional and lovimg towards each other, hope they give us scenes where indu misses her father and vice-versa

surely he'll miss her alot.. and u know what m thinking.. may be.. indu will stay with indu till then n when 1 day rishi will find her.. indu will go running to him n hug him..Embarrassed n from other side even real indu sees him.. n she recollects everything..Embarrassed

and the emotional scene between the 3 of them..Embarrassed
baspa thumbnail
@ siya supergood scene πŸ‘πŸΌ
ihope hume yeh mile😊
par i can't see rishi like this😭 golden era of inshi is lost and i'm too sad thinking about this

loveinshi thumbnail

mere khyal se mahasangam is mainly for pr, isliye nai dhikaya aur han yeh rishi falling after hitting pole mere hisab se khoda pahad nikla chuha hoga, lekin yeh ho sakta hai, ki yeh rishi ke mumbai jane ka tareeka ho, oh i forgot again ki sv sa gaya hai, to may be usko hospitalze dhikaye taki kisi logical reson se fir uske scenes kam hojayege otherwise fir indu ko dhudna bhi to hoga to shayad wo use thoda postpone kare, tabtak i think we will see zara and indu alot😊

oh ya hez off to SA..πŸ˜›

and u remember tht scene day before.. some1 call zara 'hitler' n she turned back..😳 uska toh koi future hi nahi tha..πŸ˜† waisa hi aaj ke scene ka bhi hoga..πŸ˜†
but rishi ko mumbai me kaun hospitalise karega..?? shweta to uski jaan le legi.. meri beti meri beti kehkar..😑
loveinshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mehnaaz-

@ Siya 😳

Maybe the people who are looked after Indira 😳 told her she worked for the police 12 years πŸ˜‰

Also it's possible Indira 😳 has a look a like who must have died and Indira 😳 was found and given her life story πŸ˜›

Like Ajay Devgan's 😳 "Deewana"

Only thing the new Zara 😳 has no idea of her past and she is told about Zara 😳 life

oh..πŸ˜• this is so tricky.. n very difficult for cvs..πŸ˜†

is this the movie with madhuri n ajay..??πŸ˜• i remember i watched some ML type story between the two in some movie..πŸ˜•
baspa thumbnail

oh..πŸ˜• this is so tricky.. n very difficult for cvs..πŸ˜†

is this the movie with madhuri n ajay..??πŸ˜• i remember i watched some ML type story between the two in some movie..πŸ˜•

which movie siya? i'm sick of cvs copying,😑 don't they have brains, kabi to kuch orignal dhikao😑
loveinshi thumbnail

@ siya supergood scene πŸ‘πŸΌ
ihope hume yeh mile😊
par i can't see rishi like this😭 golden era of inshi is lost and i'm too sad thinking about this

i can see silver n bronze going too..Cry

but i just hope cvs handle it properly n zara is indu only.. but if shez not same then i dont want zara and rishi together..

just becouse they look alike cvs cant ruin our inshi..Cry