Amar Gowda!..Totally Unexpected!

Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
That was totally totally unexpected!! I never ever imagined this day would come! Amar G. getting screen space?! Wow!!πŸ˜† 

I must say the last scene of today's episode was good. πŸ˜Š I loved how they all laughed at Rinni when she suggested she could become GS ...Poor Gal..πŸ˜› And that bit when Bharat went over to hit Vicky for giving a "gaali"...He fell down!! I just burst out laughing! Ahh! And that part when every1 stared at Amar...My mouth fell open! I was thinking maybe there would be a new character ka entry or something!

Im mighty pleased that guy is getting his due...I always liked his character and I always felt he was the most neglected in eveything..Be it the scenes or the dance sequences. He's a great dancer.

Seeing the SwaRon scenes , all the "positivity" within me just flew out of the window! What kind of an argument was that! Sharon's statement was totally baseless! When the hell did Swayam ever say anything hurtful to her ?! That's being totally unfair😑I know Sharon's supposed to be hot - headed but now they're just making her sound crazy😲And even  Sharon hitting out at Shivam didnt make any sense! They make her just look out of control...

And why is Nilesh being used for promotions only?😑 He deserves more than that!

And what are they showing?? That by crying problems can be solved?πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ If that was possible, nobody would have any problems in this world!

Back to the topic , I m really happy we'll finally see more of Amar G. It'll be a good change. I'm actually looking forward to the next episodes. I've given up on SwaRon positivity.πŸ’”

😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rni_buddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
after such a long time i gs tis is the nli good news i ve heard bou d3... thnk god atleast nw he will gt his due...i gs tey ve sn the post posted long back bout 'amar gowda the most neglected character in d3' . bless the person who posted that topic
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Swaron - Will this Mu's will ever end..it is going on from past 3 weeks i guess.. i have patience till one more week if they dont clear iam quitting D3 😑.

Taarey- I didnt watch .🀒

Nilesh and Vicky  when came on screen i was 100 % sure it was for promotion or else when will cv's give important to any other character other than taarey.

Last scene was good. Amar πŸ˜† . Never expected .. but it was really suprising...
dews100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i know, it was totally unexpected... but gud...
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yaar i dont even feel like commenting. Actually I am totally fed upπŸ₯ΊπŸ’”
Forum.Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Havent watched the episode yet! But i read an article which said that SwaRon are going to clear out all their MUs and start over!  
Anonymous-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suku_SwaRon

Yaar i dont even feel like commenting. Actually I am totally fed upπŸ₯ΊπŸ’”

Your siggy is awesome! How did u merge them so beautifully Sukanya ? Which software did u use? Edited by Neeti96 - 11 years ago
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
neeti it is not may siggy yaar, it is madhuras, you can ask her.
Anonymous-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suku_SwaRon

neeti it is not may siggy yaar, it is madhuras, you can ask her.

Lol ok..πŸ˜›
Satluvsd3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amar gowda was totally OUT OF THE BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!
i mean he 4 the GS elections!!
seems like it's gonna be way interesting!!
today's group scene totally reminded me of the old d3 days!
SwaRon nothing to say about it! 😑   😭

hope next week brings a satisfying ep!!